Hi everyone,

I have finally finished my new SantyHost website, I have used the MOFHY Lite open source project, but I have built a multilingual system and a small modification in the SSL certificate system, the home page also has the multilingual system, those who want to use my version of MOFHY Lite Multi Language can download it at https://github.com/santydesignscr/MOFHY-Lite-Multi-Language, in these repository are 3 builds (English, Spanish and Multi), if you want we translate this system and the SantyHost page send us a email to santyhost@santy.ga

The url is santyhost.ga

Edited by Santiago
Just now, Santiago said:

I now have added the new langs to the repository and update the ready to install packages

These are also available in the releases section, although the release date does not change I always update the files

Actually there is a limit. I contact support on the topic and their reply is below.

----

Hi there,

The limit is 3 accounts per person which we feel is a fair amount since you can add many domains / sub domains to each account.

Best Regards

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Actually there is a limit. I contact support on the topic and their reply is below.

----

Hi there,

The limit is 3 accounts per person which we feel is a fair amount since you can add many domains / sub domains to each account.

Best Regards

But I have created a 4 accounts in my clientarea

20 hours ago, Santiago said:

Now 5

Its not allowed.

ME: So I am not allowed to build a client area that allows people to create 5 accounts each?

Support Operator:
Hi there,

Correct, It is not allowed to register more than 3 free hosting accounts

Thank you and stay safe !

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best Regards

17 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Its not allowed.

ME: So I am not allowed to build a client area that allows people to create 5 accounts each?

Support Operator:
Hi there,

Correct, It is not allowed to register more than 3 free hosting accounts

Thank you and stay safe !

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best Regards

Yeah I also contacted support and this is what I got:

Me:

How many accounts am I supposed to allow my clients to make per email. Most of mofh resellers allow 3. Can I allow more than 3?

Support:

No, 3 accounts is the limit, or the users will be suspended.

Your site is still down and showing this error:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:13 AM, Santiago said:

Yes, if you edit the template/myaccounts.php and function/createaccount.php limits, MyOwnFreeHost not limit the accounts per email

but ifastnet not allowed account more then 3. max account is 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 10:56 AM, BabiHost said:

Could you send me the server configuration mode? (API), because when a user clicks to check domain availability, nothing happens.

Is something happening with the web?, I recently switched hosting and hadn't changed the server ip in the MyOwnFreeHost dashboard, I recently switched hosting and hadn't changed the server ip in the MyOwnFreeHost dashboard, but I already did

My free hosting has 16 subdomains (I have registered all in freenom) 

I say this also for new people who do not know how to put subdomains in your free hosting. 

They register short domains in freenom, they have to be 4 characters or more (because if you do not let register for FREE) 

1. Register short domains in freenom, they have to be 4 characters or more (because if you do not let register for free)

2. Then add them in the MyOwnFreeHost dashboard

3. And finally add a selectable so that the user can select a domain and the subdomain name. 

It should be noted that I have tested this with the InfinityFree API client.

Edited by Santiago