[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyOwnFreeHost + WHMCS GER API ERROR

4 hours ago, mike said:

Open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com , they should be able to help you.

They do not want to help me! They need money for help, I thought it was a free plan and I wanted to try how it works, and it's not working because I do not want to pay!

Or I ask you for help, can I do something wrong? or tell me how you did it?
I would like to connect MyOwnFreeHost to the WHMCS system but I get errors.

I think they specifically do this so that people pay money to them, make mistakes on purpose, so that they can not do everything for FREE as they expose themselves.

Who can easily connect MyOwnFreeHost to the WHMCS system AND ALL WORKED WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND ERRORS?

35 minutes ago, Vanek said:

They do not want to help me! They need money for help, I thought it was a free plan and I wanted to try how it works, and it's not working because I do not want to pay!

Or I ask you for help, can I do something wrong? or tell me how you did it?
I would like to connect MyOwnFreeHost to the WHMCS system but I get errors.

I think they specifically do this so that people pay money to them, make mistakes on purpose, so that they can not do everything for FREE as they expose themselves.

Who can easily connect MyOwnFreeHost to the WHMCS system AND ALL WORKED WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND ERRORS?

If you are using nulled WHMCS they wont help you, simply because Nulled Scripts are not allowed.

But if you have a legit license, they will be happy to help.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:39 PM, Vanek said:

When i try to add servers
""Not Found
The requested URL /json-api/gethostname.php was not found on this server.""

End wen i try ro connect:
"Not Found
The requested URL /json-api/create_user_session.php was not found on this server."

Your script is not completed,so try t download full whmcs script then upload it.

Edited by bdday

• 4 weeks later...