[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

DeLune - I invite you to review my hosting.

Hello. I'm Alexandr (aka Andrew, Ultimate Host). Concept of that hosting was created when I was listening to Clair De Lune at night (Thats from where came name).

Our Hosting gives you:

• 128 Free RAM for your Projects
  • 100 GB Disk Storage
  • 20 GB Bandwidth
  • 6 Parked Domains Limit
  • 6 Addon Domains Limit
  • 6 Sub Domains Limit
  • Free SSL Cert
  • Free Sub Domain coolfreesite.cf
  • Free Sub Domain delune.pp.ua

If you have suggestions - please write it here, I will read it.

Link to the hosting: https://delune.pp.ua

Edited by Ultimate Host
Forgot link

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

I love the homepage!

I think that you could customize MOFHY a little bit to fit your brand though.

Thanks! I'm still working on some things at my hosting.

Here's the list if you are interested!

• Redo Logo
  • Customise Client Panel
  • Make Blog

But still, thanks for reply. Have a nice time of day!

• 4 weeks later...

V3: Animations and Anti-AdBlock.

Hi! New update is live! There is an a changelog:

1. Animations to make website looking cool.
  2. Anti-AdBlock, for reasons of income.
  3. Frequently Asked Questions, this is temporary before we choose new client panel (or continue with MOFHY Lite.)
  4. Added "Powered by IFastNet" in footer.

I'm open for feedback.

Just a few things:

1. If you are using MOFHY-Lite, there are a few major security holes that make it super easy for client accounts to be accessed with little information. 

2. Your main page has many grammatical errors (It is supposed to be in English, or is that just my auto-translator at work?)

3. The "Signup" link does not work at the moment (Maybe on purpose?)

For SMTP, try using GMAIL, I have confirmed that it works, and others have also reported issues with Yandex.

7 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Just a few things:

1. If you are using MOFHY-Lite, there are a few major security holes that make it super easy for client accounts to be accessed with little information. 

2. Your main page has many grammatical errors (It is supposed to be in English, or is that just my auto-translator at work?)

For SMTP, try using GMAIL, I have confirmed that it works, and others have also reported issues with Yandex.

Thanks for feedback. With grammar errors - maybe, because Im not native English speaker. Also clientpanel, I will try to use boxbilling as clientpanel (cuz I don't know PHP.) Sign-up is not working on purpose.

• 7 months later...
On 1/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, TinkerMan said:

Just a few things:

As tinkerman said

Don't use mofhy it's still insecure (hopefully one day it will be secure) use xera or project logged

9 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Did you even look at the website before posting @Agent Death? He is using Xera. 

Maybe @Agent Death visited an older version of the site before it was updated and just thought to comment now? I don't know.

9 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

And you need an SSL certificate and a more appealing home page @Ultimate Host

Agreed, plus the signup button does not work and the redirect to iFastNet is incorrectly set up.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:41 PM, Anyx said:

Maybe @Agent Death visited an older version of the site before it was updated and just thought to comment now? I don't know.

Agreed, plus the signup button does not work and the redirect to iFastNet is incorrectly set up.

Currently I'm not working on this project, but, maybe in this year I'll rework it. (Yeah, the 4th rework.)