[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH API Whmcs Done [Solved] - $1

Subhendu

Hii Everyone,

I have a good news i know how to link mofh with whmcs with auto-login.

I gonna share that but Only at $1 per user because i wested my many times with this.......

Any one wants this then mail me personally

sspradhan25[at]hotmail.com

after paymet i will do it for you......

so don't weast your time anywhere else it just for $1 for wapsite.

No bargaining please.......

Thank you...

S.S.PRADHAN

1 hour ago, Hostingaj said:

I wouldn’t give my money to a person who says

Wapsite,

Weast,

Paymet,

Wested,

I gonna (I’m gonna.)

Would you give your money to sb who doesn’t even know to type on keyboard, are you going to code it without a basic English knowledge?

ya bro you are right......

21 hours ago, Subhendu said:

Hii Everyone,

I have a good news i know how to link mofh with whmcs with auto-login.

I gonna share that but Only at $1 per user because i wested my many times with this.......

Any one wants this then mail me personally

sspradhan25[at]hotmail.com

after paymet i will do it for you......

so don't weast your time anywhere else it just for $1 for wapsite.

No bargaining please.......

Thank you...

S.S.PRADHAN

Is "wapsite" a typo of "website" or do you actually mean a website in mobile WAP style? You know, sites designed with very narrow screens in mind, no CSS, no Javascript and horrible design on any remotely modern device?

On 4/2/2018 at 4:52 PM, InfinityFree said:

Is "wapsite" a typo of "website" or do you actually mean a website in mobile WAP style? You know, sites designed with very narrow screens in mind, no CSS, no Javascript and horrible design on any remotely modern device?

Hi, @InfinityFree i wanted to know that which hosting you are using to host infinityfree.net

8 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Premium Hosting?

2 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

I tought it was cached from a few years ago...
Well then, iFastNet is definitely fast :D

Can I know the specific plan he's using?

The server IP belongs to ifastnet. Cant provide any further info, if you want a answer it will need to be provided by Hans.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, PlanetCloud said:

Hey, i am working on latest version for autologin button. 

I got why array error occurs. It occurs because .tk domain are not allowed. I used .ml domain for providing subdomain and use it's API and it starts working latest version. Now, trying to find out a way for auto login button. I am able to change the url of Login to cPanel button but don't getting how to allow auto login.

I had added auto login to cPanel button in latest version of WHMCS where file manager and other shortcuts shows and now i am trying to make auto login work in sidebar.

Trying to get some help from whmcs community :)

19 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Autologin system can be done with a simple form (which can be founded in Reseller Panel > Customization > Remote cPanel login) like this :
Prev2.gif

I wanted to make it work in WHMCS. However, i had added autologin button in product details page but not in sidebar. I am only able to change the url of login to cPanel button present in the sidebar.

?Can i get the Admin theme you are using

17 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Admin theme I'm using is premium tho and not nulled btw.
Here is the free version : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-lite/
And here's the one Im using : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-dashboard/

Link the CSS & JS on Reseller Panel > Customization > Advertisement > cPanel Advertisement

Ok, thanks. Can you guide me that how can i link css and js files.

17 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Admin theme I'm using is premium tho and not nulled btw.
Here is the free version : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-lite/
And here's the one Im using : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-dashboard/

Link the CSS & JS on Reseller Panel > Customization > Advertisement > cPanel Advertisement

Ok, thanks. I did it.