[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

My FreeHost account has been Suspended,i need some help!

Just now, when I was using FLashFXP to continue uploading my CMS program, I received a reminder that the server refused to connect. When I log in to cPanel, the system hints that the account is disabled because I abuse the server. I tried to create a support ticket to find out more,But the page always jumps, prompting my verification code is not correct, but I didn't see any verification code.

I'm sorry about what inconvenience I bring to the server when I use my freehost.I just uploaded a CMS program with FlashFXP last night, though it has not been uploaded completely. Maybe that's not the reason why account is stopped.But now, I really hope that my free account can be reactivated.I have always used your free space to test some small programs. Your service has become the benchmark of the industry and has won widespread praise. I hope my small request can be realized. I think I will cherish the use of account more and avoid any trouble.

There are some information about my freehost account.

Main Domain :orisher.byethost.com

FTP username:b24_16057157

A particularly eager hope can help.

From a faithful follower

4 hours ago, orisher said:

Just now, when I was using FLashFXP to continue uploading my CMS program, I received a reminder that the server refused to connect. When I log in to cPanel, the system hints that the account is disabled because I abuse the server. I tried to create a support ticket to find out more,But the page always jumps, prompting my verification code is not correct, but I didn't see any verification code.

I'm sorry about what inconvenience I bring to the server when I use my freehost.I just uploaded a CMS program with FlashFXP last night, though it has not been uploaded completely. Maybe that's not the reason why account is stopped.But now, I really hope that my free account can be reactivated.I have always used your free space to test some small programs. Your service has become the benchmark of the industry and has won widespread praise. I hope my small request can be realized. I think I will cherish the use of account more and avoid any trouble.

There are some information about my freehost account.

Main Domain :orisher.byethost.com

FTP username:b24_16057157

A particularly eager hope can help.

From a faithful follower

Maybe you have used more cpu than the one assigned to you, or you could have run out of bandwith.

Are you sure you can't open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com ?

On 4/6/2018 at 2:13 PM, mike said:

Maybe you have used more cpu than the one assigned to you, or you could have run out of bandwith.

Are you sure you can't open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com ?

In my thought byet.host provide unlimited bandwidth so nobody can reach bandwidth limit

The process are limited by only daily hits and inodes usage

I think he have more than 15 accounts with them that's why his hosting got suspended or he reached inodes or daily hits limit.

But support may help him.