[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Please Increase Upload Size

1 hour ago, DarkWob said:

I have a 10 mb load size that causes unlimited disk space

please pull the load size of 10 mb to 1 gb or more of the upload capacity and I can not do anything on the site

Could you explain further ?Are you talking about the online file manager ?

7 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Hi there,

You see the site was meant to host file's that are used by your site and not for file sharing or hosting.
I never have any problems with the 10MB limit because there is no file of codes that will exceed that limit.
If you have an Image that exceeded it, compress it here : https://tinypng.com.
If you have a Video, You can either compress it or Host it on YouTube or Vimeo.

If you somehow have a file larger than 10MB, split it using PHP or JS by using Require/Include function.
If you insist on keeping the file as 1 piece in order to save Inode's, Upload it using FTP.

FTP have Almost INFINITE file size limit (Per file).
I once uploaded a 100MB file (1 pc of file) using FTP and it works.
The FTP software is free and easy to use : https://filezilla-project.org/

I hope this helps you.

When I uploaded a zip file of 12Mb the file was instantly deleted.Why?Any ideas

13 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Hi there,

You see the site was meant to host file's that are used by your site and not for file sharing or hosting.
I never have any problems with the 10MB limit because there is no file of codes that will exceed that limit.
If you have an Image that exceeded it, compress it here : https://tinypng.com.
If you have a Video, You can either compress it or Host it on YouTube or Vimeo.

If you somehow have a file larger than 10MB, split it using PHP or JS by using Require/Include function.
If you insist on keeping the file as 1 piece in order to save Inode's, Upload it using FTP.

FTP have Almost INFINITE file size limit (Per file).
I once uploaded a 100MB file (1 pc of file) using FTP and it works.
The FTP software is free and easy to use : https://filezilla-project.org/

I hope this helps you.

Hi, files with size more than 10 MB can't be uploaded and when i try to upload using filezilla it automatically got deleted.

33 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

The security system was designed that way tho, but you should be able to bypass this by uploading the file via FTP.

It can't be bypassed. I try other online FTP tools and i also tried filezilla but i was not able to bypass this limit

3 hours ago, Ramboj686 said:

Wait what we have to get permission for uploading files of with large size?

Files larger than 10 MB cannot be uploaded in any way. This is the way the system was designed and (as far as I know) no exception will be made to that rule. You can try to contact support and ask them to increase it, but I'm pretty sure you're just wasting your own time and their time by doing so.

If you need to upload a large zip file containing a script, just extract it on your computer and upload the extracted files. If you need to upload a large file so others can download it, use a specialized file sharing service (not a web hosting account) for that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.04.2018 at 10:38 PM, mike said:

Daha fazla açıklayabilir misiniz? Çevrimiçi dosya yöneticisi hakkında mı konuşuyorsunuz?

let me explain that when I want to load something into the 10 mb loading limit, it really is a very small amount (such as photos, audio files, videos etc I want to load)

56 minutes ago, DarkWob said:

let me explain that when I want to load something into the 10 mb loading limit, it really is a very small amount (such as photos, audio files, videos etc I want to load)

I don't think so that they will increase the 10 MB upload size limit.

If you want to upload large files than you can use filezilla to upload their folder or files.

I think you can also bypass 10 MB upload size limit by remotely uploading files to your free hosting account.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 3:57 PM, Aqib said:

If you want to upload large files than you can use filezilla to upload their folder or files.

I think you can also bypass 10 MB upload size limit by remotely uploading files to your free hosting account.

You cannot bypass the limit in any way, files more than 10MB are automatically deleted.

12 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

How? I have tried uploading by FTP but they get dleted, how can I bypass it?

I uploaded files larger than 10 MB by using wordpress plugin to remotely upload files.

You can find that plugin which i used to upload files greater than 10 MB here https://wordpress.org/plugins/external-media-upload/

6 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The new system no longer allows file larger than 10MB to be uploaded unfortunely.
No matter what you do, you cannot bypass it.
The only option if you really-really need to upload that 10MB file, upgrade to premium.

Tip : If the file is larger than 10MB and can be splitted (eg. ZIP, RAR, PDF, etc.) then split it into 9MB parts and then upload it.

I had bypass that limit by remotely uploading files by using wordpress plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/external-media-upload/

5 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

In theory this should not work because the file is checked by the server and no matter how the files get into the server, as long as it is more than 10MB, the system should automatically deletes it.
The same goes for downloading file more than 10MB, it will get stuck at 9.4MB but the download limit can be bypassed via FTP but sadly the upload can't.

It's been a while since I uploaded files to BYET, I will try this method soon.

I used this method in september 2017

7 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Is MAH Host still supposed to work, as it is on your footer? Because I see only errors, and I can't access it.

No, it's not working anymore but account that were created before our website getting down are still working.

I will soon upload my website on other server

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Eqilux said:

I have tried it and it is working properly. Maybe your adblocker (if you have one on) is blocking some JS scripts.

I do not have one, what I mean is that with your File Manager you cannot upload files larger than 10MB, they get automatically deleted.