[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How i install the server of Reseller on Whmcs

8 minutes ago, josesancap said:

I dont know how to install Whmcs on Myownfreehost, please help me.

Use the softaculous installer. This will make all the work for you; You can find it on your Vpanel.

12 minutes ago, mike said:

Use the softaculous installer. This will make all the work for you; You can find it on your Vpanel.

I know, but i dont know how to install with files, i dont know the server information

Edited by josesancap

5 minutes ago, josesancap said:

I know, but i dont know how to install with files

Whmcs has a guided installer. Make sure all the files are uploaded to the web server, and then just follow the steps. If after this you are still stuck, please make a more elaborate answer, detailing what the problem/error is.

20 hours ago, josesancap said:

I know, but i dont know how to install with files, i dont know the server information

You can install whmcs from the softaculous present in VPanel as said by mike.

You can also install whmcs manually by upload whmcs files on server and then open your website and follow the on screen instructions to install whmcs.

You can find a detail guide of attaching myownfreehost reseller account with whmcs here https://myownfreehost.net/cpanel-api.php

You will need a license for WHMCS in order to be used, but if you don't have one you can always purchase one at whmcs.com. If you're not willing to spend, don't use WHMCS and don't bother with the nulled versions.

1 hour ago, PlanetCloud said:

The nulled version in my case it worked but I only used it for debugging purposes (One of my friend is having trouble installing WHMCS on BYET with a LEGIT Lincense so I need a WHMCS to re-create the error).
But since the Nulled WHMCS is encoded with ionCube, you can't tell if the Nulled WHMCS is sending data such as user account information or even worse, payment information to a hacker.

Never trust something you get for free!
Avoid nulled WHMCS and only use it for testing purposes if needed.

Don't even use nulled software for testing purposes. If you know from the start that you will not be able to spend $16 per month on a license, ignore the software to begin with. WHMCS offers 30 day money back guarantee, so you can just buy their Starter license at $16 and try it out for a few weeks. If it doesn't work, just get your money back!

Don't forget that cracked installations are usually very old versions, which may work differently from the latest WHMCS. And then exposing your reseller credentials and hosting accounts to what is likely to be malware is already extremely dangerous.

And if you plan to spend $16 per month on the software already, why not spend a few dollars more to get good hosting for it? Free hosting has some limitations (like lack of InnoDB support) which means WHMCS is probably not going to work on it anyways. And whether you need to pay $16 or $20 per month doesn't matter that much.

2 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

Don't even use nulled software for testing purposes. If you know from the start that you will not be able to spend $16 per month on a license, ignore the software to begin with. WHMCS offers 30 day money back guarantee, so you can just buy their Starter license at $16 and try it out for a few weeks. If it doesn't work, just get your money back!

Don't forget that cracked installations are usually very old versions, which may work differently from the latest WHMCS. And then exposing your reseller credentials and hosting accounts to what is likely to be malware is already extremely dangerous.

And if you plan to spend $16 per month on the software already, why not spend a few dollars more to get good hosting for it? Free hosting has some limitations (like lack of InnoDB support) which means WHMCS is probably not going to work on it anyways. And whether you need to pay $16 or $20 per month doesn't matter that much.

How i see the Cpanel API Token?