[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Problems in new accounts

Aloja2

Something wrong is working. my reseller account is https://www.aloja2.ga, and I have registered a new gutter, thebeatlesmania.aloja2.ga, and the mail that should have arrived to the account I registered with has not arrived; I have been able to activate the account from "MyOwnFreeHost.net", as a reseller, I have uploaded the pages by FTP account and by the CPanel of the account, but nothing appears in the browser.
What happens ?, why I do not get the mail and why the account is not activated correctly. Thank you and sorry

12 hours ago, Aloja2 said:

Something wrong is working. my reseller account is https://www.aloja2.ga, and I have registered a new gutter, thebeatlesmania.aloja2.ga, and the mail that should have arrived to the account I registered with has not arrived; I have been able to activate the account from "MyOwnFreeHost.net", as a reseller, I have uploaded the pages by FTP account and by the CPanel of the account, but nothing appears in the browser.
What happens ?, why I do not get the mail and why the account is not activated correctly. Thank you and sorry

You will receive email in 24 hours for MyOwnFreeHost Reseller Hosting.

How you uploaded the pages by FTP if you haven't received email which contains your login credential??? 

14 hours ago, Aloja2 said:

Your site seems to work fine...

18 hours ago, Aloja2 said:

Both sites are working, what's your problem?

First of all thank you very much for your answers, thank you for wanting to offer me help, thanks. If the web now works; but how did I make it work? After waiting for hours and observing that it did not work from the Reseller panel and in the menu of the accounts, look for an account through the email that had been placed; This account appeared, and next to it a button that indicated that it was deactivated; click on it and after a few minutes it appeared in the list as one more account.
But the problem is that I still do not receive the activation message and I do not know if it has happened to someone else in my space.
Thank you for your interest.

20 hours ago, Aloja2 said:

First of all thank you very much for your answers, thank you for wanting to offer me help, thanks. If the web now works; but how did I make it work? After waiting for hours and observing that it did not work from the Reseller panel and in the menu of the accounts, look for an account through the email that had been placed; This account appeared, and next to it a button that indicated that it was deactivated; click on it and after a few minutes it appeared in the list as one more account.
But the problem is that I still do not receive the activation message and I do not know if it has happened to someone else in my space.

I don't know why this is happening, really.

Have you contacted iFastnet's Support for the issue?

On 5/29/2018 at 10:10 PM, Aloja2 said:

Hey, cool down...It'll be easier for us to understand your problem if you elaborate it...

The problem is not that I calm down, it is that I have no idea of English and I use a translator. B|
As I indicated, I registered a new account, and the notification mail has not yet arrived; it's more like it took me so long to get to the reseller panel I tried to locate that new account and it did not appear, but I did a search and if it was but it was disabled; I noticed that there was a link to activate it and that I did, click on that link and it worked; but at no time did I get the email, or the spam folder or anything.

And that's what happened to me, I just wish that someone has not registered and since I do not know your email, I can not register you.
Thanks to all those who have tried to help me and I apologize if for my bad English I can give other reasons that are not real, Thank you.

On 31/5/2018 at 10:39 AM, Aloja2 said:

The problem is not that I calm down, it is that I have no idea of English and I use a translator. B|
As I indicated, I registered a new account, and the notification mail has not yet arrived; it's more like it took me so long to get to the reseller panel I tried to locate that new account and it did not appear, but I did a search and if it was but it was disabled; I noticed that there was a link to activate it and that I did, click on that link and it worked; but at no time did I get the email, or the spam folder or anything.

And that's what happened to me, I just wish that someone has not registered and since I do not know your email, I can not register you.
Thanks to all those who have tried to help me and I apologize if for my bad English I can give other reasons that are not real, Thank you.

You are right, something is wrong.

Try to replace order.aloja2.ga in your signup page with securesignup.net, for example if it is order.aloja2.ga/register2.php make it securesignup.net/register2.php and same goes for the captcha, and then tell me if it is fixed.

17 hours ago, Aloja2 said:

Working perfectly, I hope you endure. Thank you very much everyone and excuse my bad communication with you for the language. Thank you very much :D:D:D

You are welcome. :D

Next time try to learn some English if you can so that it will be easier to help you, but how exactly did you solve it?