[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to get free SSL

2 hours ago, Dhananjay said:

Dear,

I have a website https://profreehost.cf , how can I enable a free trusted SSL for my website.

You would need to host the main website on another paid hosting service, but keeping the MOFH system in tact in another domain.

23 minutes ago, Ramboj686 said:

I don't wanna be rude or something but I've seen that Domain Somewhere...

Yes, you're right. He's trying to impersonate some guy's web host called ProFreeHost.com. Just beware of that since if the name is trademarked you're in big trouble.

46 minutes ago, Dhananjay said:

Should I change My website URL?

If you are interested in creating your own business yes, you should change it.

It might create confusion and in the end your clinets will signup at profreehost.com instead of .cf, even Google does not like it and of course profreehost.com is going to be upper than your domain.

As for the SSL, you may use the 1-click CloudFlare enabler and select Full SSL, do not signup and change your NS because you will ruin your clients webistes and they won't be able to change it. But, it would be preffferable to do this in another domain, try to think of one unique name.

And btw, if you enable SSL, make sure to go to your signup.php page and change order.yourdomain.co with https://securesignup.net, otherwise it will not work.

Good luck!

Ok! I'm changing my website from profreehost.cf to freeprohost.cf, I saw not site with freeprohost.cf, so I think this will be most better, right?

Thank you!

As for Cloudflare to enable SSL I've to move my NS' to their, but if I change my NS' to their how my site will be connected to MOFH?

8 hours ago, Dhananjay said:

Ok! I'm changing my website from profreehost.cf to freeprohost.cf, I saw not site with freeprohost.cf, so I think this will be most better, right?

Thank you!

As for Cloudflare to enable SSL I've to move my NS' to their, but if I change my NS' to their how my site will be connected to MOFH?

I said the exact opposite, do not change NS, just use the CloudFlare enabler from vPanel url cpanel.freeprohost.cf

And also @Dhananjay, please change this on your hosting news:

1. cPanel x3 theme - The popular and professional x3 theme is now available for all free hosting accounts.

Change it to PaperLantern theme as it might create confusion. Are you going to use SSL by the way?

2 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

I said the exact opposite, do not change NS, just use the CloudFlare enabler from vPanel url cpanel.freeprohost.cf

Dear, I already have an account on Cloudflare with same email id, then how can I manage it with my same email id?

1 minute ago, Dhananjay said:

Dear can you tell me installation steps?

What do you mean installation steps?

If you have created already an account for that domain, you must delete it.

Open vPanel with the mofh_123456 username you might have, go to CloudFlare, alter CloudFlare, select your domain, and press enable CloudFlare.

It will be enabled soon, next step is to go and select Full SSL on the Crypto section, then wait for 24 hours for it to activate.

Reccomended Settings also are HTTPS forwarding if you plan to use only HTTPS and automatic HTTPS rewrites so that you do not have mixed content.

Just now, PlanetCloud said:

*According to survey, most resellers here is under 18 ;)

Me too @PlanetCloud

Just now, PlanetCloud said:

I think he needs a step-by-step instruction, since 95% of reseller's here don't know what they're doing xD

Wasn't that a step-by-step instruction? What more can I do according to you, create it for him?

10 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Me too @PlanetCloud

Wasn't that a step-by-step instruction? What more can I do according to you, create it for him?

Dear, Sorry for late reply. I want a step-by-step guide for installation of the theme in cPanel.

As per Cloudflare, I've web account so Cloudflare is now not enabling by for this domain, and now I've also changed my domain to freeprohost.cf

1 hour ago, PlanetCloud said:

I think he needs a step-by-step instruction, since 95% of reseller's here don't know what they're doing xD

*According to survey, most resellers here is under 18 ;)

I am also under 18
I am 16 years old xD

49 minutes ago, Dhananjay said:

Dear, Sorry for late reply. I want a step-by-step guide for installation of the theme in cPanel.

As per Cloudflare, I've web account so Cloudflare is now not enabling by for this domain, and now I've also changed my domain to freeprohost.cf

It doesn't matter if you already have an account with cloudflare with the same email. Just remove the domain from cloudflare and then goto VPanel and enable cloudflare from their

4 minutes ago, Aqib said:

It doesn't matter if you already have an account with cloudflare with the same email. Just remove the domain from cloudflare and then goto VPanel and enable cloudflare from their

Dear @Aqib I've tried that but getting error that I already have Cloudflare account on Web.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 6:56 PM, Aqib said:

MyOwnFreeHost don't provide the feature to install cPanel theme but you can do it manually by adding some code in header from MyOwnFreeHost Reseller Panel

You can manually install a cPanel theme using header code? How is this possible?