[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

whmcs no reseller

brahan

9 hours ago, brahan said:

Anyone here knows how I use my https://myownfreehost.net/ reseller in whmcs everything right I tried more n to get from one type of connection there more when I try to connect automatically from an error please help me there

Open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com, they will help you.

If you are using a nulled version, dont even bother.

23 hours ago, mike said:

Abra um ticket de suporte em https://support.ifastnet.com, eles ajudarão você.

Se você estiver usando uma versão nula, não se incomode.

they said they could not help me because it was not a resale prize

5 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

O que você quer dizer com prêmio de revenda?
Eles irão ajudá-lo, desde que o seu WHMCS seja legítimo e não anulado.

I'll get a whmcs license. but they said that to help me would have to have my account be premium

On 6/10/2018 at 8:00 AM, brahan said:

Anyone here knows how I use my https://myownfreehost.net/ reseller in whmcs everything right I tried more n to get from one type of connection there more when I try to connect automatically from an error please help me there

You will not be able to automatically login to cpanel or whm. MOFH API is used only for creating, suspending accounts and be sure not to use .tk as your reseller domain it will cause errors in creation of account. Use .ml or other free domains or any other domain than .tk and there will be no error in creation of accounts in whmcs

8 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Você não poderá fazer login automaticamente no cpanel ou no whm. A API do MOFH é usada apenas para criar, suspender contas e não usar o .tk como seu domínio de revendedor, pois isso causará erros na criação da conta. Use .ml ou outros domínios livres ou qualquer outro domínio que não seja .tk e não haverá erro na criação de contas no whmcs

but here I use is .ga

37 minutes ago, brahan said:

Please speak to me step by step so that I can do this. because I can not identify ips and correct addresses etc

Once you have a legit copy of WHMCS, support will be more than willing to help you out.

16 hours ago, Aqib said:

You will not be able to automatically login to cpanel or whm. MOFH API is used only for creating, suspending accounts and be sure not to use .tk as your reseller domain it will cause errors in creation of account. Use .ml or other free domains or any other domain than .tk and there will be no error in creation of accounts in whmcs

Oh my..

I use .tk domains for both of my hostings, what can I do?

36 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

I don't use WHMCS but support will help you configure it.

Look, you know how I put these two pages to login and register if you knew help because I've tried everything and I can not make it work

6 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Eu não sei como você configura ...
Há como infinitas combinações possíveis como você ajusta as duas páginas para cima.

Eu acho que você está usando o Google Tradutor, que pode ter estragado sua tradução.
Você pode falar inglês muito mais claramente para que possamos entender e ajudá-lo melhor?

I do not understand much of English.