[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

limit plan for each user

brahan

you who know how I can limit for each account created a hosting plan for each type no one else creates more than just one plan. type a new user creates an account and it adds a hosting plan to only this one any more. I do not know if you will understand

1 hour ago, PlanetCloud said:

Eu não pareço entender, mas se você quisesse limitar quantas contas um usuário pode criar, você deve adicionar um sistema de contador de contas e se é> = 3, então o botão "Criar" deve ser removido.
Se você quisesse limitar quantos usuários em um plano, você deveria adicionar um contador para contar quantos usuários estão em um plano e se é> = X (X = seu número definido) então você pode mudar o plano.

I wanted every single user can create a hosting plan per person. there are no whmcs

14 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Se você quiser que cada usuário tenha planos diferentes (largura de banda, armazenamento, etc.), você deve adicionar o plano manualmente e adicionar um formulário com um campo oculto especificado em "Obter código" para o plano selecionado.
Eu não tenho ideia de por que você queria isso ...

simple because no one is complaining about hosting

On 17/06/2018 at 6:00 AM, PlanetCloud said:

Se você quiser que cada usuário tenha planos diferentes (largura de banda, armazenamento, etc.), você deve adicionar o plano manualmente e adicionar um formulário com um campo oculto especificado em "Obter código" para o plano selecionado.
Eu não tenho ideia de por que você queria isso ...

You know how to put the secure link on my site. I was going to buy a license plus the panel myownfreehost.net does not work correctly on whmcs because it does not connect right and do not want to do the shopping in the cart pedi api would like you to help me with these things ....

32 minutes ago, brahan said:

You know how to put the secure link on my site. I was going to buy a license plus the panel myownfreehost.net does not work correctly on whmcs because it does not connect right and do not want to do the shopping in the cart pedi api would like you to help me with these things ....

@ranakhas recently did some WHMCS on website https://freehost.everykhas.tk and might be able to help you.

1 hour ago, brahan said:

you know how I can put a secure link with ssl on my site I tried more gets giving an error

What do you mean?

If you want free SSL, go to CloudFlare and use Flexible or Full (if you have already a certificate installed) SSL.

If you want to customize the signup page to have a secure link, change order.yoursite.com with https://securesignup.net

Best Regards

===========================================

The OffTopic Squad - Winners on ban from every forum!

=========================================================

If you want also to get banned, just go and paste offtopic messages everywhere just like I did and in no time you will be banned!

(Just Kidding)

On 19/06/2018 at 0:59 PM, PCTipsGR said:

O que você quer dizer?

Se você quiser SSL livre, vá para CloudFlare e use o SSL ou flexível (se você já tiver um certificado instalado).

Se você deseja personalizar a página de inscrição para ter um link seguro, altere order.yoursite.com com https://securesignup.net

Cumprimentos

===========================================

The OffTopic Squad - Vencedores banidos de todos os fóruns!

================================================== =======

Se você também quer ser banido, basta ir e colar mensagens offtopic em todos os lugares, assim como eu fiz e em nenhum momento você será banido!

(Só brincando)

I just wanted to put the ssl link on my site I tried in the cloud over the error on my home page.

12 hours ago, brahan said:

I just wanted to put the ssl link on my site I tried in the cloud over the error on my home page.

Sorry, but i haven't understand what you are trying to do.

To secure your website with ssl simply use cloudflare from vista panel or Install a Separate SSL certificate if you don't want to use cloudflare.

11 hours ago, Aqib said:

Desculpe, mas eu não entendi o que você está tentando fazer.

Para proteger seu site com SSL, basta usar o CloudFlare no painel Vista ou Instalar um certificado SSL separado se você não quiser usar o CloudFlare.

but I can not do this. I tried and I could not

7 hours ago, brahan said:

but I can not do this. I tried and I could not

What is the error it shows you?

Possible Errors:

1. Maybe the account's email which contains the domain already exists in CloudFlare, in that case you have to change your email from VistaPanel
  2. Maybe you are trying to use Full Strict SSL, you can't do that if you do not have purchased a real certificate and install it

3 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Qual é o erro que mostra?

Erros possíveis:

1. Talvez o e-mail da conta que contém o domínio já exista no CloudFlare. Nesse caso, você precisa alterar seu e-mail do VistaPanel
  2. Talvez você esteja tentando usar o Full Strict SSL, você não pode fazer isso se você não tiver comprado um certificado real e instalá-lo

I want to put the ssl free more ta appearing an error in the page of my site as soon as I enter in it

2 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

De onde? Você pode enviar uma imagem para Imgur.com por exemplo e enviá-lo?

but I already removed the cloudflare from my site. could you help me with something else? and if possible you have facebook to talk to us better

2 minutes ago, brahan said:

but I already removed the cloudflare from my site. could you help me with something else? and if possible you have facebook to talk to us better

If you want to have help for something else, just post a new topic here.

I will be able to help you here and other users will too, but in Facebook it will be only me and you might not get the help you need.

But since you insist, you can send a message to my page https://www.facebook.com/pctipsgq

1 minute ago, PCTipsGR said:

Se você quiser ter ajuda para outra coisa, basta postar um novo tópico aqui.

Eu serei capaz de ajudá-lo aqui e outros usuários também, mas no Facebook será apenas eu e você não pode obter a ajuda que você precisa.

Mas desde que você insistir, você pode enviar uma mensagem para minha página https://www.facebook.com/pctipsgq

The more help I want, the more I can identify something.

Just now, brahan said:

Quanto mais ajuda eu quero, mais consigo identificar alguma coisa.

1 minute ago, PCTipsGR said:

Se você quiser ter ajuda para outra coisa, basta postar um novo tópico aqui.

Eu serei capaz de ajudá-lo aqui e outros usuários também, mas no Facebook será apenas eu e você não pode obter a ajuda que você precisa.

Mas desde que você insistir, você pode enviar uma mensagem para minha página https://www.facebook.com/pctipsgq

I'll call you there now.