[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOARC - An open source client management library

Mahtab Hassan

Hi there!

I noticed many security flaws in MOFHY Lite so I decided to make a library to ensure security and good experience for your clients. 

We are planning to implement MOARC. It is a simple and easy to use php class which allows you to create, update, delete web hosting and SSL accounts(including Let's Encrypt SSL). 

A simple client management version is uploaded on our github repository you can find it on

https://github.com/NXTS-Developers/MOARC/

Currently a limited features are available due to some issues. 

The repository will receive updates regularly. 

Hope you will like it. 

2 hours ago, BastelPichi2 said:

Are you done yet with the Let's Encrypt SSL? How are you planning to implement it?

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Yeah there is one problem in which I need some help about dns zone creation. 

By the way implementing let's encrypt is not that difficult. 

Edited by Shen Wei

22 hours ago, Shen Wei said:

Hi there!

I noticed many security flaws in MOFHY Lite so I decided to make a library to ensure security and good experience for your clients. 

We are planning to implement MOARC. It is a simple and easy to use php class which allows you to create, update, delete web hosting and SSL accounts(including Let's Encrypt SSL). 

A simple client management version is uploaded on our github repository you can find it on

Hope you will like it. 

MOOOO ARC.io or

MO AR Core

My Open Anything Run Cookie

My Option At Roblox Client

Meme Option Are Running Cookie

Mama On a Roof Crying

Music Open Annoying Roblox Crying

Read More (7999999999999 more...)

Edited by MeTooIDK

43 minutes ago, MeTooIDK said:

MOOOO ARC.io or

MO AR Core

My Open Anything Run Cookie

My Option At Roblox Client

Meme Option Are Running Cookie

Mama On a Roof Crying

Music Open Annoying Roblox Crying

Read More (7999999999999 more...)

Well...... 

There is no standard form onf MOARC 

YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE. 

46 minutes ago, BastelPichi2 said:

Well... You need to have some kind of DNS-Server usable. You can use (hard) a selfhosted DNS server, or easier, and better if anyone should be able to host, simply use the Cloudflare API. Its free and easy to use. Only bad thing about it is, that you can't use freenom domains, however, eu.org works.

For easiness for everyone I would just host an seperate Server that adds the record, so MOARC simply curls it with the value, and the Server returns the name. If an customer wants to use their own domain, they simply set up such an server too and use their own domain.

Oh thanks a lot buddy it helps me a lot. 

This is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, what exactly is the point in offering Let's Encrypt certificates? You can use them on subdomains, and it's more confusing to the user to have to pick two options for an SSL provider. 

Also once Let's Encrypt is added are you planning on removing the GoGetSSL? (Hopefully not)

Either way good job!

6 hours ago, BastelPichi2 said:

et's Encrypt is a better SSL provider (in my eyes).

You dont have to register for any Reseller Account, the Rate Limits are really good, and Let's Encrypt has been just arround for more years. Also more Provider Options are simply better.

Aditionally, personally, I trust Let's Encrypt Certificates more.

This was probably a typo, you can use LE on subdomains, see in the main chat.

Checked it, thank you for the response!

8 hours ago, User51 said:

Also once Let's Encrypt is added are you planning on removing the GoGetSSL? (Hopefully not)

This question still stands.

18 hours ago, User51 said:

This is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, what exactly is the point in offering Let's Encrypt certificates? You can use them on subdomains, and it's more confusing to the user to have to pick two options for an SSL provider. 

Either way good job!

I will allow user to choose which provider they want

Both providers will be available. 

Edited by Shen Wei

On 1/27/2022 at 5:53 PM, Shen Wei said:

Hi there!

Hope you will like it. 

Does Mom Ate Roblox Card Is Stable Now?

• 3 months later...