[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Ssl Certificate

brahan

6 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

You had to wait up to 72 hours for the DNS to migrate and upto 24 hours more when you click on apple certificate.

In my case, it took about 2 hours to get that padlock.

In my case it took about only 1 hour :P 

1 hour ago, Ramboj686 said:

CloudFlare enabled SSL on my site within 10mins....If you want want to protect any sub-domains don't enable CloudFlare from cPanel...

To protect sub-domains created by your clients you may need to get a wildcard SSL certificate Purchased for your website.

20 hours ago, Ramboj686 said:

If you want want to protect any sub-domains don't enable CloudFlare from cPanel...

@brahan is trying to add CloudFlare for his reseller website, if he does not use vPanel Integration his clients pages will be ruined!

Except if I am wrong, in that case correct me.

3 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

@brahan  está tentando adicionar o CloudFlare ao seu site de revenda, se ele não usar o vPanel Integration, suas páginas de clientes estarão arruinadas!

Exceto se eu estiver errado, nesse caso me corrija.

n I'm trying to put the ssl certificate on my site .ga

14 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

He meant to use Cloudflare to protect the subdomains

It's not possible if he use cloudflare from VPanel but if he use cloudflare not from vpanel and use by NS method then his website will get messed up. So, in my thoughts there is no way to get cloudflare ssl for sub-domains (his clients websites).

If he decide to put A records manually then sub-domains (clients websites) can also have cloudflare ssl. :P

4 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

@brahan is trying to add CloudFlare for his reseller website, if he does not use vPanel Integration his clients pages will be ruined!

Except if I am wrong, in that case correct me.

You are correct. His clients website will not work until he put A Records in cloudflare.

56 minutes ago, brahan said:

n I'm trying to put the ssl certificate on my site .ga

It's possible.

1 hour ago, einet said:

In my profile leave a tutorial of how to install SSL in the hosting of here byethost check my last post greetings leave a link @brahan, @Aqib, @mike

I left one there, your tutorial will not work in every case because Let's Encrypt always performs a validation check and will revoke the certificate.

Go and check it if you want, if you really want a Let's Encrypt/SSLForFree Certificate you can use it with CloudFlare by adding a TXT record through Cloudflare DNS.

It will not work if you have CloudFlare from vPanel, if you have CloudFlare from there you can use the Manua Verification, not the DNS one, and it will work.

7 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

I left one there, your tutorial will not work in every case because Let's Encrypt always performs a validation check and will revoke the certificate.

Go and check it if you want, if you really want a Let's Encrypt/SSLForFree Certificate you can use it with CloudFlare by adding a TXT record through Cloudflare DNS.

It will not work if you have CloudFlare from vPanel, if you have CloudFlare from there you can use the Manua Verification, not the DNS one, and it will work.

I install | certificates in accounts that host someone in this way [without using the cloud of clouds] since the cloud of clouds has problems to disconnect and generate products in the networks of the clients. And so far I have not had any problems greetings maybe someone else will work for that I take an hour and a half of my valuable time to create this tutorial, to try to help them.

3 hours ago, einet said:

I install | certificates in accounts that host someone in this way [without using the cloud of clouds] since the cloud of clouds has problems to disconnect and generate products in the networks of the clients. And so far I have not had any problems greetings maybe someone else will work for that I take an hour and a half of my valuable time to create this tutorial, to try to help them.

In my thoughts both ways are correct provided by @PCTipsGR and @einet

I haven't tried these methods. I will test them soon. :P

However, i host my main domain somewhere else so i don't think so that i need it. 

On 23/6/2018 at 6:30 PM, einet said:

And so far I have not had any problems greetings maybe someone else will work for that I take an hour and a half of my valuable time to create this tutorial, to try to help them.

I didn't say that your method is not correct, however to do this someone would need:

1. A Free cPanel Hosting available anytime
  2. To do the same process every 90 days
  3. A very good friend :D

Unfortunately, most people don't have free access to free cPanel hosting (as if they had, they wouldn't be here).

It is still a good tutorial for the time that the certificate works.

I will make another tutorial with Let's Encrypt installation involving CloudFlare and will also leave it on your profile.

On 23/6/2018 at 6:30 PM, einet said:

I install | certificates in accounts that host someone in this way [without using the cloud of clouds] since the cloud of clouds has problems to disconnect and generate products in the networks of the clients. 

What is the cloud of clouds? You mean CloudFlare?

And also what problem does it create exactly??

On 28/6/2018 at 8:01 AM, PCTipsGR said:

I didn't say that your method is not correct, however to do this someone would need:

1. A Free cPanel Hosting available anytime
  2. To do the same process every 90 days
  3. A very good friend :D

Unfortunately, most people don't have free access to free cPanel hosting (as if they had, they wouldn't be here).

It is still a good tutorial for the time that the certificate works.

I will make another tutorial with Let's Encrypt installation involving CloudFlare and will also leave it on your profile.

What is the cloud of clouds? You mean CloudFlare?

And also what problem does it create exactly??

I meant that if you have customer websites already created with the extension of the main domain example.mydomain.com you will have problems with cloudflare when it comes to keeping the dns connected, there are disconnections of the sub-domain sites of the clients that already they have an account, now if you have the main website of your hosting separately you do not have problems with cloudflare.