[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

cpanel login page

brahan

7 hours ago, brahan said:

Hello, good evening to everyone I would like to know where to find this page below in the whmcs panel. the client.php page with the cpanel login

If you want to find the Client Area for WHMCS, please go to yourdomain.com/clientarea.php

If it is something else please specify it IN ENGLISH.

3 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Se você quiser encontrar a área do cliente para WHMCS, por favor, vá para yourdomain.com/clientarea.php

Se for outra coisa, por favor, especifique  em INGLÊS .

is this more the script where you have the area to connect in the client's cpanel could help me or give me your facebook to talk us better.

11 hours ago, brahan said:

Olá, boa noite a todos Gostaria de saber onde encontrar esta página abaixo no painel whmcs. a página do client.php com o login do cpanel

It's not possible to modify the files of whmcs as every file of whmcs is encrypted by ioncube encoder. So, you can't be able to modify directly your whmcs files. If you want to add menu then you can add modules which can do that.

54 minutes ago, brahan said:

is this more the script where you have the area to connect in the client's cpanel could help me or give me your facebook to talk us better.

MyOwnFreeHost API only allow's to create/suspends/terminate clients account. Your clients will not be able to automatically login to their cPanel from your client by default whmcs login to cpanel button. As MOFH API doesn't support SSO. However, you can use modules to create remote login button in your clientarea instead of Single-sign on

6 minutes ago, Aqib said:

A API MyOwnFreeHost permite apenas criar / suspender / encerrar conta de clientes. Seus clientes não poderão fazer login automaticamente no cPanel do seu cliente, por padrão, o login do whmcs no botão cpanel. Como a API do MOFH não suporta SSO. No entanto, você pode usar os módulos para criar o botão de login remoto em sua área de cliente em vez de logon único

I just want to modify the link. of redirecting to my cpanel just that.

4 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Só é possível criar um módulo para whmcs

NOTA: Você pode verificar a documentação do whmcs sobre a criação de módulos

problem.
1. not what it is
2. I can not understand anything. This site you said

31 minutes ago, brahan said:

problem.
1. not what it is
2. I can not understand anything. This site you said

You want to modify the links to your website cpanel in clientarea of whmcs? Right?

If you want to do that then you have to create a module instead of modifying whmcs files. 

This documentation will help you regarding this https://developers.whmcs.com/modules/

1 minute ago, Aqib said:

Você quer modificar os links para o seu site cpanel em clientmar de whmcs? Certo?

Se você quiser fazer isso, então você tem que criar um módulo em vez de modificar arquivos whmcs. 

Esta documentação irá ajudá-lo com relação a este  https://developers.whmcs.com/modules/

is there any Module already made for this?

9 minutes ago, brahan said:

is there any Module already made for this?

No, you have to manually do this with the help of documentation.

I created some modules for my website but now i lost them. I will recreate them when i will take back my free hosting website. :P 

7 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Não, você precisa fazer isso manualmente com a ajuda da documentação.

Eu criei alguns módulos para o meu site, mas agora eu os perdi. Eu vou recriá-los quando eu vou levar de volta o meu site de hospedagem gratuita.:P 

but the one that I do not understand about modules helps me there please