[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

VistaPanel Themes (VPT Project)

Anyx

Hello MyOwnFreeHost Community!

With @Aqib's help and support, I created a full repository that contains the files neccesary to use new, official cPanel themes and custom ones for VistaPanel.

It is located at GitHub. Installation instructions are also there, alongside with how to implement it.

Any suggestion or help, especially if someone has a custom cPanel theme and wants to upload it, is more than welcome!

Please rate this topic if you appreciate this project. Thank you.

Happy Customizing!

Current Themes:
Light cPanel Theme
Dark cPanel Theme
Christmas cPanel Theme

Bootswatch_Flatly, ButterflyFuture, Homebrew, Icy, Ideal, Military, No_Icons, StockPhotography, Tidy, No_Floating_Header cPanel Themes

Gradient Blue Theme

Gradient Purple Theme

Gradient Green Theme

Gradient Red Theme

LightSpace Blue, Green, Red and Purple themes

And their Lite versions, of course, including:

Light-Lite cPanel Theme

Dark-Lite cPanel Theme

Gradient Blue Lite cPanel Theme

VistaPanel Themes Developers:

@PCTipsGR (Main Developer)

@Aqib (Main Developer)

@Arcenas090 ( Main Developer)

@einet (Developer)

@Angel (Developer)

@Hostingaj (Developer)

Any other Person who would like to join is greatly appreciated, contact us through Discord to get started.

Exception List:

N/A

Copyright 2018 VPT. Some Rights Reserved.

Licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0 License

Please Join Our Discord Server From Here

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Nice @PCTipsGR,

The design is very nice but a bit fixing on the icon vertical alignment would be better :D

Can you give me a screenshot about what is wrong in these themes? They are taken from cPanel Directly but if you give me a screenshot I will try and fix them.

5 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Thank you for your contribution to the community.

You are welcome! I hope this is useful and comes in handy :D

Update to the Vista Panel Light Theme

Old Download link is not working anymore.

Directly Download Update From Dropbox: https://goo.gl/GtLYRv

File Also Updated in Github Project Created @PCTipsGRhttps://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Customizations/tree/master/light-UPDATED

File removed from old link mistakenly. New download link is available.

7 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

This is the most obious one :
image.png

But all of them are the same : Not vertically centered.

Okay thanks, @Aqib fixed the problem can you confirm it?

And also, can you temporary use Dark Theme and confirm that it is working properly or not?

Thanks again @PlanetCloud

Gusy, we need your help here to make a decision.

There is something that can fix this without additional editing, and that is keeping original vPanel Icons and do not replacing them with cPanel ones.

@PlanetCloud has been active to this discussion and @Aqib, my partner, is a contributor to the project, but we can get suggestions from anyone else.

Vote for each option:

1.  Keeping original vPanel Icons
  2. Replacing with cPanel ones

Thanks for participating!

I should have never used 000webhost to begin with, it ruined cPanel due to its stupid "1 hour sleep of websites", using MOFH hosting not possible at the moment so I will try to use somehting else.

Sorry for downtime!

Looking good! I'll take a more in-depth look at it soon!

Just two requests/suggestions:

- Could you use GitHub's "Releases" feature to publish the downloadables, rather than use Dropbox? The releases function generates zip files for the repository at that state, but let's you upload custom downloadables as well. You can also add changelogs, and automatically notify anyone who has starred the repository, making it easy for other people to stay on top of updates.

- If you update a particular theme, could you update it in-place rather than copy the folder with an "-UPDATED" suffix? Git is a version control system, which means it's designed to easily see what has been changed and view old versions of the software. So even if you replace the files with new versions, the old content is not lost. And if you use the releases functionality, it's easy for others to see exactly what changed between versions.

Oh, and one more suggestion: rather than using a very unreliable, free hosting account from a competing service, you can just link directly to the files on GitHub.

Simply navigate to the file on GitHub and click the Raw button. Then copy that link and use it in the embed.

GitHub has a fast, scalable, distributed system to serve the files. You don't need a PHP+MySQL hosting account to share static files.

In short, GitHub can do everything for you. You're making it unnecessarily hard for yourself by combining it with Dropbox and a free hosting account.

8 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

Looking good! I'll take a more in-depth look at it soon!

Just two requests/suggestions:

- Could you use GitHub's "Releases" feature to publish the downloadables, rather than use Dropbox? The releases function generates zip files for the repository at that state, but let's you upload custom downloadables as well. You can also add changelogs, and automatically notify anyone who has starred the repository, making it easy for other people to stay on top of updates.

We do not use DropBox, anyone who wants to download it can use the Clone/Download Button, then Download as ZIP.

Thanks for the suggestion, we will try it.

- If you update a particular theme, could you update it in-place rather than copy the folder with an "-UPDATED" suffix? Git is a version control system, which means it's designed to easily see what has been changed and view old versions of the software. So even if you replace the files with new versions, the old content is not lost. And if you use the releases functionality, it's easy for others to see exactly what changed between versions.

Thanks! That -UPDATED version however does not seem to solve the problem, and we will not use it. I also prefer making direct changes.

Oh, and one more suggestion: rather than using a very unreliable, free hosting account from a competing service, you can just link directly to the files on GitHub.

Simply navigate to the file on GitHub and click the Raw button. Then copy that link and use it in the embed.

GitHub has a fast, scalable, distributed system to serve the files. You don't need a PHP+MySQL hosting account to share static files.

In short, GitHub can do everything for you. You're making it unnecessarily hard for yourself by combining it with Dropbox and a free hosting account.

As I had mentioned before, I am deleting the account from 000webhost.

However, I didn't know about this Github function, and wanted to serve the directories and files throuh my main website https://vpanel.gq, hosted on Github as well.

Thanks for the ideas/solutions!

10 minutes ago, einet said:

I also made some minor changes to the subject to provide better clarity to the view since I was leaving the colors very clear haha xD I leave a capture here and the subject for which you want to download and have a look greetings:

preview https://i.imgur.com/gLPihsP.jpg

Download: Download Theme

Which theme did you use? cPanel Starter?

And also can you provide me a list with the changes you did?

UPDATED:

51 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Known Issues:

1. Black Theme Icons are not vertical-aligned and have some problems 
  2. Some themes ruin the sidebar, this is a cPanel, Inc issue
  3. Light Theme Icons need changes

We will try to resolve them as soon as we can!

1 hour ago, PCTipsGR said:

Known Issues:

1. Black Theme Icons are not vertical-aligned and have some problems 
  2. Some themes ruin the sidebar, this is a cPanel, Inc issue

We will try to resolve them as soon as we can!

Light Theme UPDATED:

Changelog

• Fixed Icon Problem in Light Theme
  • Fixed Some Bugs

https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/light-UPDATED

2 hours ago, einet said:

I also made some minor changes to the subject to provide better clarity to the view since I was leaving the colors very clear haha xD I leave a capture here and the subject for which you want to download and have a look greetings:

preview https://i.imgur.com/gLPihsP.jpg

Download: Download Theme

Hi, currently we haven't uploaded your theme to our GitHub project. Kindly tell us about the changes that you had done in this theme.

12 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

Unfortunately @InfinityFree your suggestion didn't work, I tried it but the themes are not served at all, maybe Github doesn't allow it to be shown in other websites.

If you believe this is a mistake, kindly inform us of what can we do.

The code we used is: 

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/sprites/icon_spritemap.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/styles.css">