• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, weytar said:

how is it install ?

The instructions are in Github prject Readme.

1. You will have to download the files as ZIP
  2. unzip them
  3. upload to your webserver/website
  4. Copy the code given in code.html and replace mydomain.com with your actual domain and replace light with coede
  5. Paste the code in header and footer of MOFH advertisements section in control panel

6 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Thanks! 

Appreciate your review :)

Also @PCTipsGR

I know that there is something broken with the responsiveness of the mobile version of vPanel but is there somehow you can add to the code that could remove or adjust the "Find Domain" feature on the vPanel.

Screen shot about what I mean:

IMG_20180708_195401.thumb.jpg.ff91d8c95128e15ba82310e475d8f8a4.jpg

Hello community, we think that you might want to see some custom icons instead of default cPanel icons. So, if you want to see custom icons than share with us of size 48x48 and tell us that with which icon you want it to be replaced.

10 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

Also @PCTipsGR

I know that there is something broken with the responsiveness of the mobile version of vPanel but is there somehow you can add to the code that could remove or adjust the "Find Domain" feature on the vPanel.

Screen shot about what I mean:

IMG_20180708_195401.thumb.jpg.ff91d8c95128e15ba82310e475d8f8a4.jpg

Yes we can.

Inset this code in advertisement section of vPanel:

<script type="text/javascript"> document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function() { var x = document.getElementById("boxes"); x.style.display = 'none'; }); </script>

Thanks to @PlanetCloud for the code!

1 minute ago, Arcenas090 said:

I have a problem found, not really a risk. 

(Sorry if I'm being annoying or something)

Htv7zXP.jpg

You are not, of course, we love people informing us of bugs so that we can fix thm!

3 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

I have a problem found, not really a risk. 

(Sorry if I'm being annoying or something)

Htv7zXP.jpg

So, suggest some icon which we should use at the place of support forum and closed support tickets. We don't have any icon to use at these places

Just now, Aqib said:

So, suggest some icon which we should use at the place of support forum and closed support tickets. We don't have any icon to use at these places

We can use the default MOFH ones (if we can get them)!

Kindly Join our Discord Server for Any type of support related to VistaPanel Themes https://discord.gg/fWNmCGj

@Arcenas090 it would be nice if you could join it!

Same goes for whoever else wants to have better direct support, report bugs, or even chat with us!

1 minute ago, PCTipsGR said:

Kindly Join our Discord Server for Any type of support related to VistaPanel Themes https://discord.gg/fWNmCGj

@Arcenas090 it would be nice if you could join it!

Same goes for whoever else wants to have better direct support, report bugs, or even chat with us!

The link is invalid or expired

13 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

¿Qué tema usaste? cPanel Starter?

¿Y también puede proporcionarme una lista con los cambios que hizo?

The changes that were made were minimal as indicated by the following:

1:integrate all the css into a single one from 4 to one including the sprite of the cpanel icons

2:use a little darker colors because the originals produce more light and make it bother our eyes as background, panel edges adjust to the domain search engine that certainly could not do much since it comes from an external website included with an iframe impossible to modify colors and alignment, alignment of icons and text in the buttons of the tools, change of color in the sub-menu of the user.

3:adjustment of the floating left module to prevent the icons from falling when they integrate advertising or something on the left side of the module and alieacion of tables of contents of the other sections, and adjusting some details with mobile devices and smaller screens..

The icons that have been left in the wrong section are because there is no icon pack to replace, simple solution to remove the CSS and leave the previous one in those that do not have icons

10 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Unfortunately @InfinityFree your suggestion didn't work, I tried it but the themes are not served at all, maybe Github doesn't allow it to be shown in other websites.

If you believe this is a mistake, kindly inform us of what can we do.

The code we used is: 

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/sprites/icon_spritemap.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/styles.css">

url found is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/styles.min.css