[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

VistaPanel Themes (VPT Project)

Anyx

1 hour ago, einet said:

The changes that were made were minimal as indicated by the following:

1:integrate all the css into a single one from 4 to one including the sprite of the cpanel icons

2:use a little darker colors because the originals produce more light and make it bother our eyes as background, panel edges adjust to the domain search engine that certainly could not do much since it comes from an external website included with an iframe impossible to modify colors and alignment, alignment of icons and text in the buttons of the tools, change of color in the sub-menu of the user.

3:adjustment of the floating left module to prevent the icons from falling when they integrate advertising or something on the left side of the module and alieacion of tables of contents of the other sections, and adjusting some details with mobile devices and smaller screens..

The icons that have been left in the wrong section are because there is no icon pack to replace, simple solution to remove the CSS and leave the previous one in those that do not have icons

Okay thanks for your contribution, we will look more into this and maybe included in our theme section, shall we present it as a custom theme or and update for light?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Unfortunately @InfinityFree your suggestion didn't work, I tried it but the themes are not served at all, maybe Github doesn't allow it to be shown in other websites.

If you believe this is a mistake, kindly inform us of what can we do.

The code we used is: 

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/sprites/icon_spritemap.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/master/light/styles.css">

I wish I could try, but I can't seem to be able to save anything to the control panel ads.

6 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:

I wish I could try, but I can't seem to be able to save anything to the control panel ads.

We use the reliable site vpanel.gq for source, hosted on premium hosting by @Aqib, try using that.

7 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Did you know that my cPanel uses Github CDN too?
Please remember to re-login to see changes.

Well fix it for them then! :D

I had re-logged in after making changes but my VPanel doesn't seems to get any changes.

We had fixed vertical alignment problem in the themes that we had provided :D

10 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Oh my..

We have done a TERRIBLE MISTAKE, kindly use the code from vpanel.gq and DO NOT INSTALL THIS ON YOUR SERVERS YET, I will fix the content in GitHub tomorrow.

The TERRIBLE MISTAKE is now FIXED!

You may install it normally on your servers, thanks for your patience!

12 hours ago, einet said:

The changes that were made were minimal as indicated by the following:

1:integrate all the css into a single one from 4 to one including the sprite of the cpanel icons

2:use a little darker colors because the originals produce more light and make it bother our eyes as background, panel edges adjust to the domain search engine that certainly could not do much since it comes from an external website included with an iframe impossible to modify colors and alignment, alignment of icons and text in the buttons of the tools, change of color in the sub-menu of the user.

3:adjustment of the floating left module to prevent the icons from falling when they integrate advertising or something on the left side of the module and alieacion of tables of contents of the other sections, and adjusting some details with mobile devices and smaller screens..

The icons that have been left in the wrong section are because there is no icon pack to replace, simple solution to remove the CSS and leave the previous one in those that do not have icons

Ok, @einet we will add your theme as a lite version of light theme. :D

Currently We are Working on Creating a Custom Theme (Gradient Blue) as we are using gradient blue color combinations in that theme. Here you can have a screenshot. Currently we are working on it's footer color combination. You can have a screenshot of it.

1.png

13 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:

No, I tried to install it on a test account which didn't have any other codes.

Does it just not accept the code or is it not working?

If it is not working, it would be helpful if you could tell us which theme did you try to use.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, einet said:

I also made some minor changes to the subject to provide better clarity to the view since I was leaving the colors very clear haha xD I leave a capture here and the subject for which you want to download and have a look greetings:

preview https://i.imgur.com/gLPihsP.jpg

UPDATE THEME DETAILS::

To the guys who downloaded the song I shared with you, I recommend updating it for the following version, the following has been corrected:

1. The domain finder has been hidden since it can not be customized and it looks bad, I decided to hide it so that it does not show on the panel.

2. Fixed a problem of alignment to the left that caused deformation by integrating advertising in the module on the left, this happened only on screens 960, 1024 the others worked well.

3. The cpanel icons that did not match your link name have been removed.

4. Corrected a deformation in the module of the right of the lower part that was produced in screens of 960, 1024

I barely noticed today and come by here to share the update you make greetings and I hope I do not have to keep updating this topic, so avoid more work to you greetings adjund...

Download Update: Download Theme update

15 minutes ago, einet said:

UPDATE THEME DETAILS::

To the guys who downloaded the song I shared with you, I recommend updating it for the following version, the following has been corrected:

1. The domain finder has been hidden since it can not be customized and it looks bad, I decided to hide it so that it does not show on the panel.

2. Fixed a problem of alignment to the left that caused deformation by integrating advertising in the module on the left, this happened only on screens 960, 1024 the others worked well.

3. The cpanel icons that did not match your link name have been removed.

4. Corrected a deformation in the module of the right of the lower part that was produced in screens of 960, 1024

I barely noticed today and come by here to share the update you make greetings and I hope I do not have to keep updating this topic, so avoid more work to you greetings adjund...

Download Update: Download Theme update

EINET, remove what you did on no.1 for YOUR OWN SAKE! iFastNet will permamently suspend/ban you!

I will sent you a code developed by @PlanetCloud, it will fix your error but please do not do that for your own and ours sake!

We wil implement it when the change necessary will be made, can you join us on Discord to chat freely and better communicate?

UPDATED:

NEW THEME Gradient Blue and It's Lite version is Uploaded

Changelog

• Gradient Blue and Gradient Blue Lite is now Available
  • Domain Responsive Issues Fixed in our New Theme
  • Fixed Some Bugs

Gradient Blue Full Version: https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/gradient-blue
Gradient Blue Lite Version: https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/gradient-blue-lite

Thanks to @PlanetCloud for help.

56 minutes ago, Aqib said:

UPDATED:

NEW THEME Gradient Blue and It's Lite version is Uploaded

Gradient Blue Full Version: https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/gradient-blue
Gradient Blue Lite Version: https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/gradient-blue-lite

Thanks to @PlanetCloud for help.

Changelog

• Gradient Blue and Gradient Blue Lite is now Available
  • Fixed Domain Responsive Issues for all the themes
  • Fixed Some Bugs

12 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

EINET, remove what you did on no.1 for YOUR OWN SAKE! iFastNet will permamently suspend/ban you!

I will sent you a code developed by @PlanetCloud, it will fix your error but please do not do that for your own and ours sake!

We wil implement it when the change necessary will be made, can you join us on Discord to chat freely and better communicate?

Ok I already left it as it was thanks to the notice I will not share anything then

25 minutes ago, einet said:

Ok I already left it as it was thanks to the notice I will not share anything then

Hi @einet, iFastNet don't allow to remove domain finder from vPanel and if we remove it then our reseller services will get ban. That's why @PCTipsGR asked you to remove your first change. However, we do love to have themes modification from you and also i will post your theme as a lite version now.

Thanks for understanding

1 minute ago, Aqib said:

Hi @einet, iFastNet don't allow to remove domain finder from vPanel and if we remove it then our reseller services will get ban. That's why @PCTipsGR asked you to remove your first change. However, we do love to have themes modification from you and also i will post your theme as a lite version now.

Thanks for understanding

Tha't true, sorry if I made you think that we don't wan't your themes @einet, we appreciate your effort and @Aqib is going to add your theme, just please, I asked you to remove the fisrt modification because otherwise iFastNet will ban us all, I had tried it before.

ok @einet, we had removed your first change and fixed the domain search responsiveness issue. Now, we had shared your theme as light-lite because it includes icon and style all in one file.

Light-Lite Theme Shared by @einet is now available on github: https://github.com/PCTipsGR/VistaPanel-Themes/tree/master/light-lite

Changelog

• integrate all the css into a single one from 4 to one including the sprite of the cpanel icons
  • use a little darker colors because the originals produce more light and make it bother our eyes as background, panel edges adjust to the domain search engine that certainly could not do much since it comes from an external website included with an iframe impossible to modify colors and alignment, alignment of icons and text in the buttons of the tools, change of color in the sub-menu of the user.
  • adjustment of the floating left module to prevent the icons from falling when they integrate advertising or something on the left side of the module and alieacion of tables of contents of the other sections, and adjusting some details with mobile devices and smaller screens.
  • Fixed a problem of alignment to the left that caused deformation by integrating advertising in the module on the left, this happened only on screens 960, 1024 the others worked well.
  • The cpanel icons that did not match your link name have been removed.
  • Corrected a deformation in the module of the right of the lower part that was produced in screens of 960, 1024