Anyx

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Aqib said:

Hi @einet, iFastNet don't allow to remove domain finder from vPanel and if we remove it then our reseller services will get ban. That's why @PCTipsGR asked you to remove your first change. However, we do love to have themes modification from you and also i will post your theme as a lite version now.

Thanks for understanding

Yeah,

But is there something like a JS to modify the search domain bar though.

Cause @PlanetCloud only knows to do this using Adsense, so how about using an independent JS file without Adsense. Maybe there's a way?  But might be hard. 

40 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

Yeah,

Cause @PlanetCloud only knows to do this using Adsense, so how about using an independent JS file without Adsense. Maybe there's a way?  But might be hard. 

Check here https://github.com/PlanetGamingGG/myownfreehost-themes-misc/blob/master/js/

Created by @PlanetCloud

Hi guys I have no problem with sharing the subject under the name you prefer, although it should be called as the original because it is a topic belonging to cpanel and should be so to avoid future problems with copyright or something like that. And I do not know if they have been fixed but already the section of the domain search engine can be added ifssnet css personal removed the iframe that had to integrate the search engine and have added directly to the cpanel, so it can be customized.

It is displayed like this: -https://image.prntscr.com/image/KOKCpa7RQn_FK5yE7vLw7w.jpg

In case you want to download it: Download Update

14 hours ago, Arcenas090 said:

Yeah,

If you mean to use the theme that the guys share without using JS you can integrate it by adding the css in this way in the module on the left of reseller panel in the advertising area
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://yourdomain.com/css/cpanel-x3-light.min.css"/>
You upload it to your main hosting and change the link where you have uploaded the topic

11 minutes ago, einet said:

If you mean to use the theme that the guys share without using JS you can integrate it by adding the css in this way in the module on the left of reseller panel in the advertising area
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://yourdomain.com/css/cpanel-x3-light.min.css"/>
You upload it to your main hosting and change the link where you have uploaded the topic

What I mean is that the Domain Search Bar is breaking the mobile responsiveness of VP, so that's why I asked for someone to fix it using a JS script.

@PlanetCloudhas discovered that he can adjust the Domain search bar and it's width or height using Adsense, this is also the method which InfinityFree (IF) use. (Tell me if IF is not using this method)

20 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

I think you're getting it wrong xD, we can change the domain bar using Javascript not Adsense.
The search box is actually and iFrame which is why it's causing that issue.
Thanks to InfinityFree for the idea tho.
The credits has been updated to include his/her name.

Okay, 

Also does it work when I use your code and @PCTipsGRtheme at the same time? 

1 hour ago, einet said:

@einet

Thank you! Your theme did the work! 

BTW was it yours?

1 hour ago, Arcenas090 said:

@einet

Por cierto, ¿por qué algunos de los íconos no aparecen? 

Hu2WGli.jpg

Hu2XG9q.png

have you uploaded the icons and images to the same hosting in the img folder where you uploaded the css? if so, you must verify that the url of the images in the css that are well the route because if it is not so, the icons will not be displayed.

share the address of your css to verify if the icons are in place so I can help you could also be the cookies of your browser that have taken the old css routes

6 hours ago, einet said:

@PlanetCloud, @Aqib Thanks guys ^_^

Welcome! however the theme is originally named as light theme by cPanel and you had combine both the files so that's why we named your theme as a lite version of light cPanel theme.

Thanks for sharing update. 

7 hours ago, einet said:

Hi guys I have no problem with sharing the subject under the name you prefer, although it should be called as the original because it is a topic belonging to cpanel and should be so to avoid future problems with copyright or something like that. And I do not know if they have been fixed but already the section of the domain search engine can be added ifssnet css personal removed the iframe that had to integrate the search engine and have added directly to the cpanel, so it can be customized.

It is displayed like this: -https://image.prntscr.com/image/KOKCpa7RQn_FK5yE7vLw7w.jpg

In case you want to download it: Download Update

Also, can i know the changelog of this update so we can also update the light-lite version on github

8 hours ago, einet said:

@einet

cPanel x3? You have x3 theme?

6 hours ago, Aqib said:

Welcome! however the theme is originally named as light theme by cPanel and you had combine both the files so that's why we named your theme as a lite version of light cPanel theme.

Thanks for sharing update. 

Also, can i know the changelog of this update so we can also update the light-lite version on github

The last changes made were css in the domain search engine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Due to some problem we had, we could not do any of the updates we mentioned.

We still have to update and include @einet's theme, include the new Material Design based one inspired by @PlanetCloud and Tristian, and make a release, however all Developers are busy.

We apologize for any inconvienience caused and we will try to make the updates soon.

Thank you for waiting and not quitting on the project.