[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

SSL CA Certificate (CA_Bundle)

Can you please add the feature to reseller to be able to install the CA_certificate because this is really bad if you don't for reseller and could result of lost of customers because some browser doesn't support Website without CA_certificate and will generate an error "Invalid Certificate Authority" or "Invalid SSL"

Or you could protect our full domain with LE's Wildcard, I am also curios on why you protected only the vPanel but not the whole reseller's website.

44 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

Can you please add the feature to reseller to be able to install the CA_certificate because this is really bad if you don't for reseller and could result of lost of customers because some browser doesn't support Website without CA_certificate and will generate an error "Invalid Certificate Authority" or "Invalid SSL"

Or you could protect our full domain with LE's Wildcard, I am also curios on why you protected only the vPanel but not the whole reseller's website.

Protecting the whole reseller website would not be esay due to the ?i=1 blocking bots script.

Which ancient browsers you use do not support SSL without CA_Certificate? All modern ones have no problem!

15 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Protecting the whole reseller website would not be esay due to the ?i=1 blocking bots script.

Which ancient browsers you use do not support SSL without CA_Certificate? All modern ones have no problem!

I will just first change the nameservers to the default freenom ns and there set the A records and once finished then point again to Byet. 

15 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

I will just first change the nameservers to the default freenom ns and there set the A records and once finished then point again to Byet. 

You can do the same with CloudFlare, by first adding your domain to Byet, then CloudFlare by changing NS and you will never need to do that again!

Article: https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Created by my other partner @ranakhas

1 minute ago, Arcenas090 said:

Yep, I am UnknowLolz.

I already know this method about 5 months ago and yeah that's method really helped me. 

You really have a way to troll people with usernames, I would have never figured it out :D

Just now, PCTipsGR said:

You really have a way to troll people with usernames, I would have never figured it out :D

:D I just like creating usernames like that and also this is my official username or this is the common one that I use. 

Also, I don't know if OxyDac already know that this is me, because I was shock that my channel just got subscribed from him and I don't know if he did know that it is me.

12 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

Yeah... Kind of a con you know. 

Try using cloudflare from VPanel then no manual process will be needed for getting SSL as cloudflare will provide it. also your website will not be corrupted if you use cloudflare from VPanel.

2 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Try using cloudflare from VPanel then no manual process will be needed for getting SSL as cloudflare will provide it. also your website will not be corrupted if you use cloudflare from VPanel.

He knows all this methods.

I know that he does, 'cause I know hi from InfinityFree Forums!

2 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

I still am!

Ok

Just now, Arcenas090 said:

Even me!

I want to help with a bigger community now so that's why I came here but still I will be still helping the IF community with my best. 

ok :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WeHostYou360 said:

I am able to use certificates from Let's Encrypt on the free plan without any problems.

The only problem is that your ssl can't be trusted by many browsers but can be trusted by Chrome and some other major browsers.

5 minutes ago, WeHostYou360 said:

Saying "many" seems exaggerated to me.

Devices / Operating systems known to not support Let's Encrypt.

Source : https://letsencrypt.org/docs/certificate-compatibility/

I weren't referring to it's compability on what browser does it work or not. The topic here is about the CA_Authority certificate or the CA_bundle which is the CA certificate you need to install so that your ssl can be verified if it was issued by a trusted CA. And Chrome is one of the major browsers that doesn't actually need a CA_bundle to know your SSL was issued to a trusted CA, Chrome will only fetch to a public repository and it will make your site trusted even if you haven't installed CA_bundle.

Edited by Arcenas090
Fixed wrong spellings