[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

My Site Builder

First of all, good morning, I am new to the forum and I do not know if I am exactly where I should put this topic.

Well my question is that when I choose a template to create My site Constructor I put the user domain ftp and the step ftp it stays the whole time loading

and then it turns out that there is an error, I'm not wanting to do something wrong or if someone could help me.

5 minutes ago, LeeMark said:

First of all, good morning, I am new to the forum and I do not know if I am exactly where I should put this topic.

Well my question is that when I choose a template to create My site Constructor I put the user domain ftp and the step ftp it stays the whole time loading

and then it turns out that there is an error, I'm not wanting to do something wrong or if someone could help me.

Welcome to the forum! :D

It's better if you put this in "General" section, anyway:

1. Is your PHP version 5.6? If not then change it for SiteBuilder to work!
  2. What is the FTP adress you are putting?

Enjoy your time as a newbie here, because when you become a senior member you will have much less permissions than you do nnow, you won't be able to edit posts, message others etc.

Good luck and again I hope you have a great time here!

1 hour ago, PCTipsGR said:

Welcome to the forum! :D

It's better if you put this in "General" section, anyway:

1. Is your PHP version 5.6? If not then change it for SiteBuilder to work!
  2. What is the FTP adress you are putting?

Enjoy your time as a newbie here, because when you become a senior member you will have much less permissions than you do nnow, you won't be able to edit posts, message others etc.

Good luck and again I hope you have a great time here!

Including more also you will not be able to post in annoucement forums when you become senior :D