[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Ask, Can i host site anime stream ?

cahyaestri

On 13/7/2018 at 2:55 PM, cahyaestri said:

Ask, Can i host site anime stream ?

Actually not, in the terms of service it is mentioned clearly that streaming is not allowed.

Edited by PCTipsGR
Correction pointed by WeHostYou360

• 2 months later...

Also additional to all information provided to @PlanetCloudand @PCTipsGR.

Stream sites usually needs a lot of power and resources to be maintained and free hosting definitely cannot handle a large volumes of files and needs a lot of power and resources.

In this case your website will be suspended (totally). 

If you use YouTube or other streaming sites and not using the servers of free hosting to host your videos then you're OK.

23 minutes ago, WeHostYou360 said:

Please consider reading the terms of service before asking anything.

Facepalm.

Sorry for my wrong response and thanks for saying it here, I will correct my answer, and BTW this topic was created on July so please do not continue it so much.

• 5 weeks later...

As others have stated, you cannot host videos on iFastNet. I would be wary of including videos in a website that I did not create myself, especially if the content is available commercially, say, for instance, on Netflix. This could lead to violation of various copyright laws, iFastNet's Terms of Service, your domain registrar's Terms of Service, and even potential lawsuits, so, be careful.

1 hour ago, Ramboj686 said:

Is embedding okay?

Of course it is, as long as it does not contain copyrighted content I believe. Actually embedding from services such as YouTube would be a way to create a video site hat does not violate Terms or something.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:30 PM, PCTipsGR said:

Of course it is, as long as it does not contain copyrighted content I believe. Actually embedding from services such as YouTube would be a way to create a video site hat does not violate Terms or something.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think it shouldn't...Also you can create a streaming site using Openload or other video hosting services if YT isn't an option..