Hi, 

I am bringing back some topic that needs Admin attention.

There were several problems with the iFastNet forums, which have gotten fixed by @admin_kaze, such as:

1. Newbies could edit posts while Senior Members could not.
  2. Newbies could post in Announcements, this should be only for Admins and Mods.
  3. We could not send or receive pesonal messages from others.
  4. We could not create voting threads or vote in existing ones.
  5. The PM limit was one message, which has now increased to 5.
  6. Senior Members could not rate each other's topic.

Thank you so much @admin_kaze for fixing them!

Edited by PCTipsGR
Thanks @WeHostYou360
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 3:48 PM, PCTipsGR said:

Hi, 

I am bringing back some topic that needs Admin attention.

There are several problems wih the iFastNet forums, such as:

1. Newbies can edit posts while Senior Members cannot
  2. Newbies can post in Announcements, this should be only for Admins and Mods
  3. We cannot sned or receive pesonal messages form others

I hope this is seen and gets resolved soon.

35 minutes ago, admin_kaze said:

Looks like there have been some issues with the Senior Members Group. I think all 3 issues should now be fixed. Sorry for the delay.

Please confirm in case I missed anything.

Thanks

@admin_kaze have you also disabled the feature that newbies can post on announcements?

We also still cannot comment on Announcements and the chat is also disabled (you are allowed to send 0 messages per day)

Fixed, just showing that you don't have permission to chat error.

Edited by PCTipsGR
On 30/7/2018 at 8:09 AM, admin_kaze said:

Yes, only mods and admins can post in those sections now.

Is this a separate issue?

LE: The chat issue should now be resolved.

Hi, @admin_kaze I think there is another problem with respect to private messages, I do not know if I am the only one with this problem or there are other users but not being able to send private messages to other users. I do not have permission to write or reply to anyone in private messages. I do not know if it's me because of my Senior Members rank or I will be...

15 hours ago, einet said:

Hi, @admin_kaze I think there is another problem with respect to private messages, I do not know if I am the only one with this problem or there are other users but not being able to send private messages to other users. I do not have permission to write or reply to anyone in private messages. I do not know if it's me because of my Senior Members rank or I will be...

Same here.

21 hours ago, einet said:

6 hours ago, Hostingaj said:

Same here.

I am able to send messages it's not permission problem but it's storage problem. byet.net allows only one conversation that's why you were not able to send messages

On 1/8/2018 at 8:56 AM, Aqib said:

I am able to send messages it's not permission problem but it's storage problem. byet.net allows only one conversation that's why you were not able to send messages

ahh yes because I can answer the private messages that send me but create a new one I can not

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Senior Members are not allowed to comment on announcements, newbies can do, I don't know if this is an issue or if it is disabled for security reasons.

The way to take these problems to admin attention is creating a support ticket for this at https://support.ifastnet.com/

On 7/30/2018 at 5:09 PM, admin_kaze said:

Yes, only mods and admins can post in those sections now.

Here on reply to your post @admin_kaze mentioned that now only mods and admins can post in those sections.

• 3 months later...

Hello again, 

It seems like us senior members cannot vote in voting threads, like the one from iFoxyYT, or even create polls which newbies can do. A fix would be much appreciated, and we all know that you are busy with servers maintenance, so we are not eager about it.

• 6 months later...

Bumping this thread because I just discovered another 'issue'/forum problem.

From recent posts, it became known to me that newbies are able to upload attachments to their posts, while other roles (such as senior members) can only upload 'existing attachments' which is pretty much useless if they have not uploaded anything else before or images from another URL only.

Could you please have a look into it?