[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

ativar SSl no ifreenet nao estou conseguindo ?

wc_studio

2 hours ago, wc_studio said:

PESSOAL TENHO UM CONTA NO IFREENET MAIS NAO NAO ESTOU CONSEGUIDO ATIVAR O SSL NO MEU SITE PRECISO DE AJUDA AI QUEM PUDER AJUDAR DESDE JA AGRADEÇO JA TENTE VARIAS FORMAS SO QUE EM ALGUNS SISTEMAS COM CLOUDFLOURE, SSLFREE , ENTRE OUTROS MAIS O MEU SITE ELE DIZ QUE NAO FAZ https://wcstudio.epizy.com ESSE E MEU SITE DESDE JA AGRADEÇO!!

What the heck?

How can you be on iFreeNet and have epizy.com?

The answer to your question is that you cannot use SSL on these subdomains, you will have to use a custom free domain like .ml or .ga

By the way, if you are confused, this is the InfinityFree Forum: https://forum.infinityfree.net

OLA OBRIGADO PELA DICAS SOBRE OS FORUM MAIS ISSO SAO UMA EMPRESA SO AQUI O FORUM E SO PRA INFINTYFREE MAIS E JUSTO QUE SO DE LA MAIS COM MINHA CONTA TANTO ENTRO NO MEU SITE COM INFINITYFRE COMO NO IFREENET COM MINHA CONTA INFINITYFREE USO NOS DOIS SERVIDORES AGORA VAMOS AO QUE INTERESSA VEJA QUE DIZER COM ESSE DOMINIO EPIZY.COM NAO POSSO INSTALAR O SSL NAO ?SO COM DOMINIO .ml OU  .ga JA TENTEI CRIAR UM DOMINIO VARIAS VESES NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO NAO SEI PQ JA FIZ LA OUTRAS VESES MAIS NAO TO CONSEGUINDO CHEGA NA HORA DE FINALIZAR AI NAO SAI MAIS DA TELA SE ALGUEM PUDER ME AJUDA PRA QUE EU CONSIGAR ATIVAR O SSL 

37 minutes ago, wc_studio said:

OLA OBRIGADO PELA DICAS SOBRE OS FORUM MAIS ISSO SAO UMA EMPRESA SO AQUI O FORUM E SO PRA INFINTYFREE MAIS E JUSTO QUE SO DE LA MAIS COM MINHA CONTA TANTO ENTRO NO MEU SITE COM INFINITYFRE COMO NO IFREENET COM MINHA CONTA INFINITYFREE USO NOS DOIS SERVIDORES AGORA VAMOS AO QUE INTERESSA VEJA QUE DIZER COM ESSE DOMINIO EPIZY.COM NAO POSSO INSTALAR O SSL NAO ?SO COM DOMINIO .ml OU  .ga JA TENTEI CRIAR UM DOMINIO VARIAS VESES NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO NAO SEI PQ JA FIZ LA OUTRAS VESES MAIS NAO TO CONSEGUINDO CHEGA NA HORA DE FINALIZAR AI NAO SAI MAIS DA TELA SE ALGUEM PUDER ME AJUDA PRA QUE EU CONSIGAR ATIVAR O SSL 

Hi, 

sorry but could you try to make your post in English?

I tried to translate it with Google Translate but unforunately I make no sense.

What I figured is:

See what to say with this domain EPIZY.COM I CAN NOT INSTALL SSL NO? SO WITH DOMAIN .ml OR .ga JA I TRIED TO CREATE A DOMAIN VARIOUS times I AM NOT GETTING I DO NOT KNOW PQ JAS HAS DONE ANOTHER WAY NOT TO GET IT IT.

I think that paid SSL cerrtificates would work with this, however I cannot besure and it seems like you want a free one.

If you could make the post in English, I will understand much better your issue. Thanks again.

And also, did you say that you use both iFreeNet and InfinityFree, only infinityfree or what exactly?

9 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

What the heck?

How can you be on iFreeNet and have epizy.com?

The answer to your question is that you cannot use SSL on these subdomains, you will have to use a custom free domain like .ml or .ga

By the way, if you are confused, this is the InfinityFree Forum: https://forum.infinityfree.net

1st message more or less I understand the language:
Personal I have an account in IFREENET and I can not manage to activate SSL in my site I need help, if someone can help me already I would appreciate it. I already tried in several ways some of the topics like cloudflare, sslfree among other sites and the site that I try to activate it is this grateful https://wcstudio.epizy.com

8 hours ago, wc_studio said:

Trying to say what the friend wrote: Hello, thanks for the advice in this forum that is a company here or infinityfree forum and the other is the same, I enter with the same account in infinityfree as in ifreenet use the two servers now we are going that the domain that interests me is epizy .com I can not install ssl
I have tried several times with .ml or .ga and I can not get anything to help me get how to install or activate ssl

1 hour ago, einet said:

Trying to say what the friend wrote: Hello, thanks for the advice in this forum that is a company here or infinityfree forum and the other is the same, I enter with the same account in infinityfree as in ifreenet use the two servers now we are going that the domain that interests me is epizy .com I can not install ssl
I have tried several times with .ml or .ga and I can not get anything to help me get how to install or activate ssl

If you have a .ml or .ga domain, you can see this:

https://techub.tk/free-ssl-free-hosting-ifreenet/

Although it says iFreeNet, it works with InfinityFree, but this is only if you have a free or premium domain like .ml or .com. It will now towrk for epizy.com or rf.gd