[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MILD API:Server - A simpler API for resellers [PROJECT MILD]

PlanetCloud

Hi there,

If you wanted to integrate MILD API to your site, then please read this topic:

This topic is how you can host your own MILD API on your server.

Check out the repository here : https://github.com/PlanetGamingGG/myownfreehost-mild-api-server

IMPORTANT: THIS LIBRARY IS AIMED AT EXPERIENCED PHP DEVELOPERS. Experience with object-oriented PHP and Composer is required. If you can't use oo-PHP and Composer, don't bother with this system.

Thank you

Edited by PlanetCloud

I would say I'm an experienced PHP developer (after all, you copied that line verbatim from my API client), but I can't find even a single one of the methods the client references in this code. I also can't find anything remotely related with installation or usage instructions.

The idea of sharing software on GitHub is that other people can use it.

You say it's in "beta testing" phase, but the idea of beta testing is that people can actually test it. If you want people to help test it, documenting at least something would help a lot to get people started.

12 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

I would say I'm an experienced PHP developer (after all, you copied that line verbatim from my API client), but I can't find even a single one of the methods the client references in this code. I also can't find anything remotely related with installation or usage instructions.

The idea of sharing software on GitHub is that other people can use it.

You say it's in "beta testing" phase, but the idea of beta testing is that people can actually test it. If you want people to help test it, documenting at least something would help a lot to get people started.

Sorry for this, I had updated the README file.
Thank your for your suggestion.

58 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

Sorry for this, I had updated the README file.
Thank your for your suggestion.

Friend @PlanetCloud I believe that @infinityFree  refers to that because not create or share a library as well as mofh so that anyone can use it as the aforementioned publicly and help to correct errors errors etc because according to how I understand you want to make a server where everyone works with your bookstore connect to it and receive an answer but for that you must have a very powerful hosting server and a domain first to be able to realize that idea that you think you have in mind otherwise having multiple clients interacting at the same time with your library on your server will cause a great fall and high consumption of resources in the. have you thought about it? and congratulations on your advanced project :P

3 hours ago, einet said:

Friend @PlanetCloud I believe that @infinityFree  refers to that because not create or share a library as well as mofh so that anyone can use it as the aforementioned publicly and help to correct errors errors etc because according to how I understand you want to make a server where everyone works with your bookstore connect to it and receive an answer but for that you must have a very powerful hosting server and a domain first to be able to realize that idea that you think you have in mind otherwise having multiple clients interacting at the same time with your library on your server will cause a great fall and high consumption of resources in the. have you thought about it? and congratulations on your advanced project :P

About the resource, I'll be using a new server on Singapore with 1GB RAM and 1 Core CPU for this.
I also make the core available for everyone so they can host and use the nearest server.
Tho some functions such as my create account without API credentials is too sensitive so I will not make it available publicly.

The server I've listed on my repository must be atleast a premium hosting on a good reputation company.

Thank you for your concern.

The point of this was to make project LOGGED better by allowing domain availibility checking and custom confirmation page.