[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Choose a domain on sign up

TitanHost

Hi,

Is there a way that when clients using the sign up form that there is an option to choose which subdomain they want similar to like when they are add a subdomain in the control panel.

Only reason I ask is I dont want my domain being the main subdomain.

Thanks

Daz

5 hours ago, TitanHost said:

Hi,

Is there a way that when clients using the sign up form that there is an option to choose which subdomain they want similar to like when they are add a subdomain in the control panel.

Thanks

Daz

Actually there will be such option on @PlanetCloud Project LOGGED v2.

You will have to learn the WHM API to be able to do that.

9 hours ago, TitanHost said:

Hi,

Thanks

Daz

You could do the following.

Use your main domain to be your hosting website, and when users click on register, redirect them to the register form of another of your domains.

You could also learn the API, but this is a faster way to do it.

38 minutes ago, TitanHost said:

Well I was hoping there was another way but I have no idea about API. I was hoping MOFH would be allowing other products like boxbilling or something to tap into their API rather than just WHCMS

Why not use WHMCS? I mean, if you have money to use it, why not?

BoxBilling has serious vulnerabilities, so please do not try it.

BTW, you can create your own client area and API client, you just have to spend time to learn about it.

11 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Why not use WHMCS? I mean, if you have money to use it, why not?

BoxBilling has serious vulnerabilities, so please do not try it.

BTW, you can create your own client area and API client, you just have to spend time to learn about it.

Since being back with MOFH since YouHosting went out of business (Much prefered YouHosting as I made money from that) I have not made hardly anything with MOFH as they like the upgrades their selves even though there is the scope to do that on their service with the different plans. (I understand they have to make money) so why would I fork out money when nothing is coming in?

What I am trying to do is something that allows me to grow to be able to get to a stage like WHMCS.

Unfortunately I am not a developer and last time I had a look at Hans stuff he released I had no idea where even to start, learning about it is not as easy as it seems, thats why I was looking at if there is anything else out there.

Although we digress as I am still looking for a way on the sign up form for there to be a drop down of different domains like in the control panel or even to use them to sign up on rather than my domain.

Thanks

3 hours ago, TitanHost said:

Since being back with MOFH since YouHosting went out of business (Much prefered YouHosting as I made money from that) I have not made hardly anything with MOFH as they like the upgrades their selves even though there is the scope to do that on their service with the different plans. (I understand they have to make money) so why would I fork out money when nothing is coming in?

What I am trying to do is something that allows me to grow to be able to get to a stage like WHMCS.

Unfortunately I am not a developer and last time I had a look at Hans stuff he released I had no idea where even to start, learning about it is not as easy as it seems, thats why I was looking at if there is anything else out there.

Although we digress as I am still looking for a way on the sign up form for there to be a drop down of different domains like in the control panel or even to use them to sign up on rather than my domain.

Thanks

Hi, please wait for logged 1.7 as it supports thoose dropdowns feature.

Project LOGGED :

Note : We're focusing on this right now and expected a release in 2 weeks

Edited by PlanetCloud

7 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Hi, please wait for logged 1.7 as it supports thoose dropdowns feature.

Project LOGGED :

Note : We're focusing on this right now and expected a release in 2 weeks

Brilliant! How is Project MILD coming along as that seems to almost answer the above. I remember reading somewhere it was being integrated with Project Logged?

3 minutes ago, TitanHost said:

Brilliant! How is Project MILD coming along as that seems to almost answer the above. I remember reading somewhere it was being integrated with Project Logged?

It was being integrated with LOGGED and MILD is Completed.
We're working on LOGGED right now and updates can be founded here https://discord.gg/JcAJj6.

Thanks.