[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Discord Channel Behavior With Me

I tell you my story when I join Vista Team Discord Channel One Message To Admin

@Admin@InfinityFree@PCTipsGR @Aqib @Hostingaj

When I say how to Install VP theme They annoying me and say fool, dog not directly but Indirectly they Annoying with this post I say to group member Behave like a Support team And support not behave like a King and also they banned 

And Also Say I couldn't run hosting myself  yes yes I say to @Admin  if I can not understand A code where to Place ( I am Designer, I think that will not on adverb section ) so I m fool Duffer Dog 

I only Post this Because Vista Team Can Help Me just Annoying Also @PlanetCloud Admin Block without help   but Their  one member is very good 

Arcenas090 he help me

Edited by sajidkhanrock

14 minutes ago, sajidkhanrock said:

When I say how to Install VP theme They annoying me and say fool, dog not directly but Indirectly they Annoying with this post I say to group member Behave like a Support team And support not behave like a King and also they banned 

And Also Say I couldn't run hosting myself  yes yes I say to @Admin  if I can not understand A code where to Place ( I am Designer, I think that will not on adverb section ) so I m fool Duffer Dog 

I only Post this Because Vista Team Can Help Me just Annoying Also @PlanetCloud Admin Block without help   but Their  one member is very good Arcenas090

@InfinityFree and @Admin sorry for this, you should have never be mentioned here XD.

Who called you fool? No one did. @Hostingaj just said that if you do not have proper knowledge, don't be a reseller :D. He just likes having fun, so what? We told you we would help you, and @Arcenas090 did. The only thing I did was to welcome you.

We tried to help you, but you broke the rules. You started advertising nulled stuff and your server.

You may come back, we may unban you, but do not break the rules please.

Nobody had the intention to "behave like Kings". And please, do not tag innocent people like @InfinityFree and @Admin, who told you that they are on our team?

You tagged me. Did I call you fool? Did I make fun of you for not knowing some things?

I, myself, had asked Support to increase the file size limit to "Unlimited" when I was firstly here!

You cannot blame everyone.

I could help you with your host. You never asked me.

Edited by PCTipsGR

1 minute ago, sajidkhanrock said:

So why banned Me Whats wrong 

What's wrong?
As explained by @PCTipsGR above, 

12 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

You started advertising nulled stuff and your server.

You started advertising NULLED stuff and your server which is not allowed here AND let me be clear :
I am the Script Developer for VPT. I do not use their themes and I am also confused by their documentation.
I cannot help you so I forwarded you to one of my friends.

image.png

image.png

4 hours ago, sajidkhanrock said:

I only Post this Because Vista Team Can Help Me just Annoying Also @PlanetCloud Admin Block without help   but Their  one member is very good 

Arcenas090 he help me

This are just MOFH users, and are not Byet/Ifastnet employees. If you have a problem, it aint Byet/Ifastnet responsibility.

Please, dont post this things here.

5 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

I am the Script Developer for VPT. I do not use their themes.

Are our themes not nice (Kidding)? :D 

I am also confused by their documentation.

:S

You got confused by our Documentation? What is wrong?

Edited by PCTipsGR

14 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Are our themes not nice (Kidding)? :D 

:S

You got confused by our Documentation? What is wrong?

Are or themes not nice?
I already used a theme which in my opinion, saves you eye xD

And your docs says "Add this" but then it's get confusing with light and dark version.
I recommend it to be "add this code and replace {X} with the theme name" to make it more clear.

On 8/28/2018 at 3:25 PM, sajidkhanrock said:

Arcenas090 he help me

Sorry for the things caused by us. I wasn't available from few days because of some work and i saw that you advertised as mentioned by @Hostingaj and @PCTipsGR.

You can get help on discord server of VPT in #chat channel anytime or you can also use VPT forums to get support but you should not advertise. 

I will soon upload documentation on https://docs.vpthemes.win for easier guide. Currently i have only gradient blue theme documentation which i will upload there soon. But soon a documentation (with images) will be available which will be helpful for installing any theme.