[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH Client Set up

I think this version will help you a bit I did it as simple and explained as I could in the code tomorrow will upload the installation video in case someone has problems.

This new version is a demonstration of how the new script works, I have a live version that I will share with you and the availability for downloading so everyone can have it for free and implement the idea so they can create their administration panel based on the script . remember that this version requires PHP 5.5+ or higher over previous versions of php will not work.

I share the links hoping that I will not be banned by this xD but I'll run the risk worth it :P 

Download link: Download GO

Link of the demo: Anake WHM API live

Well to download young people and remember to read the instructions and see the installation images I hope it works just as it should be

4 hours ago, einet said:

I think this version will help you a bit I did it as simple and explained as I could in the code tomorrow will upload the installation video in case someone has problems.

This new version is a demonstration of how the new script works, I have a live version that I will share with you and the availability for downloading so everyone can have it for free and implement the idea so they can create their administration panel based on the script . remember that this version requires PHP 5.5+ or higher over previous versions of php will not work.

I share the links hoping that I will not be banned by this xD but I'll run the risk worth it :P 

Well to download young people and remember to read the instructions and see the installation images I hope it works just as it should be

@sajidkhanrock, this is what you wanted.

Also @einet, thank you for sharing this.

For those who are interested in this, just so you know, the composer has been runned on this code so you don't need composer anymore but you could not run updates easily w/o composer.

Remember to whitelist your server ip by going to Reseller Panel > WHM API > Whitelisted Server.

I think even with this, ppl are still going to ask how to built a client area or client area templete xD

6 hours ago, einet said:

Video installation: https://www.youtube.com/embed/qHILPJVHV3A

I do not know how to add a video here -_- as I said before it is so that they have the idea of how the library works but not so that they apply them as they are to their websites. I know we all have our way of doing things to our liking and with their differences, also they must work creating a complete registration system with database and client area so that the system works with the independent ideas of each one of you. That the system reacts to what the registered user requests. As the verification of a domain before creating an account, create an account just asking the domain name the other data you must ensure pass them without the user having to enter them, updating the password, deactivation and activation of an account banned and the status of your account, it is a matter of engineering them to apply all that and that the registered user sees it easy and that it is achieved automatically without administrator interaction in a manual way.

through the index.php can see when editing or observe the code as it works without problems, but they must apply their ideas plus the operation to achieve what they want because as I said before, we all do not have the same ideas, and this is a simple idea that's why it's called demo. 9_9

17 minutes ago, einet said:

Video installation: https://www.youtube.com/embed/qHILPJVHV3A

I do not know how to add a video here -_- as I said before it is so that they have the idea of how the library works but not so that they apply them as they are to their websites. I know we all have our way of doing things to our liking and with their differences, also they must work creating a complete registration system with database and client area so that the system works with the independent ideas of each one of you. That the system reacts to what the registered user requests. As the verification of a domain before creating an account, create an account just asking the domain name the other data you must ensure pass them without the user having to enter them, updating the password, deactivation and activation of an account banned and the status of your account, it is a matter of engineering them to apply all that and that the registered user sees it easy and that it is achieved automatically without administrator interaction in a manual way.

through the index.php can see when editing or observe the code as it works without problems, but they must apply their ideas plus the operation to achieve what they want because as I said before, we all do not have the same ideas, and this is a simple idea that's why it's called demo. 9_9

demo link is still down 

Very nice video though, and thanks A LOT!

Edited by PCTipsGR

Just now, PCTipsGR said:

demo link is still down 

Very nice video though, and thanks A LOT!

The demo website? I open the page normal O.o Anyone else will have this problem? I will try from another place to have if it opens normal or it is fallen.

Is found demo I smell my ban to compile external links haha :rolleyes: 

https://image.prntscr.com/image/1NXKfpKgQ5ektTWt-15Qgw.jpg

Edited by einet
update comment

It must be the number of visits or simultaneous users in the hosting I have reviewed the directory and everything is in order try deleting the cookies from your browser and try again, although I think it is the hosting account where the hosted eh haha

• 2 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, einet said:

It must be the number of visits or simultaneous users in the hosting I have reviewed the directory and everything is in order try deleting the cookies from your browser and try again, although I think it is the hosting account where the hosted eh haha

It is still down, I think the domain has been removed, could you please renew it when you have time?

On 3/10/2018 at 6:30 AM, PlanetCloud said:

@sajidkhanrock, this is what you wanted.

Also @einet, thank you for sharing this.

For those who are interested in this, just so you know, the composer has been runned on this code so you don't need composer anymore but you could not run updates easily w/o composer.

Remember to whitelist your server ip by going to Reseller Panel > WHM API > Whitelisted Server.

I think even with this, ppl are still going to ask how to built a client area or client area templete xD

Regarding the sending of emails when creating the hosting account is not a problem you can use an email sending system with external php like I did in my hosting site only requires a mail of gmail, yandex or any email that serves to using smtp is just to configure it and adapt it to each person's script, I wanted to do it in the demo but I did not want to complicate the code so it would be as simple and clear as possible without confusion but I will try to do and send them to send something simple you can implement it without problems