[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Net2FTP Login from Client Area

I am making my own client area where users can manage their account and would really like to add in autologin links to Net2FTP and ideally Phpmyadmin as well. I know how to do this using PHP, as I can have the client's cPanel username, password and FTP host ready in variables, but unfortunately Net2FTP seems to login with encrypted passwords. It's not base64 as far as I can make out, so I was wondering if anyone has tried this and was willing to help me. I noticed some time ago @InfinityFree had a Net2FTP autologin link in your client area (although this seems to have been removed), might you be able help?

21 hours ago, The Coders Zone said:

I am making my own client area where users can manage their account and would really like to add in autologin links to Net2FTP and ideally Phpmyadmin as well. I know how to do this using PHP, as I can have the client's cPanel username, password and FTP host ready in variables, but unfortunately Net2FTP seems to login with encrypted passwords. It's not base64 as far as I can make out, so I was wondering if anyone has tried this and was willing to help me. I noticed some time ago @InfinityFree had a Net2FTP autologin link in your client area (although this seems to have been removed), might you be able help?

Install net2ftp on your own website

Download it from here https://www.net2ftp.com/download/net2ftp_v1.1.zip

Then add this use this form code as example

<form id="LoginForm1" action="https://installed.net2ftp.url/index.php" method="post" onsubmit="return CheckInput(this);">
<fieldset>
	<input type="hidden" name="ftpserver" value="ftp.yourdomain.tld">
	<input type="hidden" name="ftpserverport" value="21">

<input type="hidden" name="username" value="{username}">

<input type="hidden" name="password" value="{password}">

<input type="submit" id="LoginButton1" name="Login" value="Login to FTP" alt="Login to FTP">
</fieldset>
	<input type="hidden" name="protocol" value="FTP">
	<input type="hidden" name="state" value="browse">
	<input type="hidden" name="state2" value="main">
</form>

Replace https://installer.net2ftp.url/ with your https://domain.tld and ftp.domain.tld with your ftp.

Edited by Aqib
Code Correction

Thank you @aqib, this partially solves my problem but I would also like to provide an auto login link to PHPmyadmin. The password, I have noticed, is encrypted in exactly the same way so I still need to work out how to encrypt the plain text password in PHP before sending the encrypted version in the URL parameter to log the user in. Unfortunately, installing PHPmyadmin yourself doesn't work, as you can only access the databases through iFastNet's specially setup version. 

On 10/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, The Coders Zone said:

Thank you @aqib, this partially solves my problem but I would also like to provide an auto login link to PHPmyadmin. The password, I have noticed, is encrypted in exactly the same way so I still need to work out how to encrypt the plain text password in PHP before sending the encrypted version in the URL parameter to log the user in. Unfortunately, installing PHPmyadmin yourself doesn't work, as you can only access the databases through iFastNet's specially setup version. 

Your Welcome

Don't know for phpMyAdmin. Haven't tried for it