[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

paid banner ads that have a minimum age below 18

I'm 17. I can't use AdSense without a legal guardian/parent or whatever, and I don't think it's going to fool Google if I change my age on my Google Account...

... so, is there any similar services that will allow a 17 year old to sign up? Thanks for any response :)

1 hour ago, Jeyneko said:

I'm 17. I can't use AdSense without a legal guardian/parent or whatever, and I don't think it's going to fool Google if I change my age on my Google Account...

... so, is there any similar services that will allow a 17 year old to sign up? Thanks for any response :)

Some of these could do the trick: https://techub.pw/blog/adsense-alternatives/

BTW this is my blog in partnership with @ranakhas but he is doing all the hard work and it's his article/

2 hours ago, Jeyneko said:

Unless they ask for photo ID verification (like a photo of your drivers license/credit card) you should actually be able to change the age on your google account.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:26 AM, Jeyneko said:

Hm. Okay.

I'm fairly skeptical about putting my address on there, given if they send a letter to your home, because ugh.

also can you monetise multiple domains and not have to confirm each time?

Just to let you know: AdSense does send a card with a confirmation code to the address when you first cross the payout threshold. So don't lie when submitting the address details, or you will not be able to get paid.

And AdSense is definitely worth it in terms of revenue. Other ad networks with good revenue likely won't do business with minors either. And since you're 17, I would suggest you just wait a few months until you turn 18 and then join AdSense.