[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Site not updating

honeybee78

I was working on my site yesterday (navyladyveteran.com) and for some reason when I finally got it to look right (or at least the part I was working on) locally and uploaded it to hosting it no longer looked right.  The menu that is.  So I tried uploading it as a new install to a new sub-domain I created last night (navyladyveteran.loveslife.biz) and everything looks as it should.  One of my other sites that I work on (bubbahayden.com) did a similar thing.  When I uploaded the base files with the new changes it didn't take effect.  However that one is correct today. Granted that site is just the base templates at the moment but the menu portion looks as I currently have it coded to look.  When I look at the coding for navyladyveteran.com it is the way it should be so the code update took but if I view source on the live site it doesn't reflect the changes I made.  This has happened before.  I made changes to the code directly through the file manager but the live site source code didn't change. Am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, honeybee78 said:

I was working on my site yesterday (navyladyveteran.com) and for some reason when I finally got it to look right (or at least the part I was working on) locally and uploaded it to hosting it no longer looked right.  The menu that is.  So I tried uploading it as a new install to a new sub-domain I created last night (navyladyveteran.loveslife.biz) and everything looks as it should.  One of my other sites that I work on (bubbahayden.com) did a similar thing.  When I uploaded the base files with the new changes it didn't take effect.  However that one is correct today. Granted that site is just the base templates at the moment but the menu portion looks as I currently have it coded to look.  When I look at the coding for navyladyveteran.com it is the way it should be so the code update took but if I view source on the live site it doesn't reflect the changes I made.  This has happened before.  I made changes to the code directly through the file manager but the live site source code didn't change. Am I missing something?

Please try to erase your browser cache. That's probably whats causing the issue.