[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Need help with uploading

unm

Need help. Just updated index file, but when uploaded, page doesn't show any content. Only background color is shown. What should I do to fix this? I tried uploading both with FTP and directly on cPanel, but didn't help. My home page is gone. T_T  Can anyone help?

Thank you

1 hour ago, unm said:

Need help. Just updated index file, but when uploaded, page doesn't show any content. Only background color is shown. What should I do to fix this? I tried uploading both with FTP and directly on cPanel, but didn't help. My home page is gone. T_T  Can anyone help?

Thank you

Is the index file working properly on your localhost machine ?

12 hours ago, unm said:

Thank you

A link to you website would be a lot helpful..

Thank you all. The problem solved. I created completely new index.html file with other html editor.
I guess, it was some wrong coding buried somewhere in the file I uploaded yesterday. (I edited the old file)
And I uploaded with Filezilla, not the html editor itself.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:57 PM, mike said:

Is the index file working properly on your localhost machine ?

Thing was, the index file was working perfectly on my computer, both browser and html editor program, but it didn't show any text or pictures online. Only background color displayed. Anyway, creating a new file helped. ^_^