[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyOwnFreeHost Down

Dog2puppy

1 hour ago, Dog2puppy said:

@Admin@Administrator MyOwnFreeHost and free hosting are down, including cPanel and MyOwnFreeHost panel. 

It seems that this is true... https://ifastnet.com/ is still up but cPanel, MOFH Panel, sites, etc. are completely down.

This is a quote from InfinityFree's Forum:

Major Outage on Free Hosting
It appears that from approximately 10:10 to 11:10 UTC, every web server, the control panel, and most supporting services have been down.

The result of this is that all websites have been unreachable for the last hour. It was also not possible to make changes to accounts, or access the control panel.

Additionally, there were numerous smaller outages on many servers in the hour prior to the outage.

iFastNet is still investigating this issue. I’m going to keep an eye on this and keep you updated regarding this issue.

UPDATE: Just after I posted this message, it looks like the servers went down again.

Edited by PlanetCloud

28 minutes ago, Ramboj686 said:

njA7O2A.png

Can't acess files using FileZilla...

But cpanel and other stuff is working...

I've just checked it and it's working perfectly. Try again, or try using plain FTP without ssl and stuff.

5 hours ago, ranakhas said:

I can blame Thanos for that.

No you can't! You can't blame Thanos for what is happening on other people!

Regards,

Thanos Defenders

7 hours ago, Ramboj686 said:

njA7O2A.png

Can't acess files using FileZilla...

But cpanel and other stuff is working...

Last time I got this error I was forced to use another FTP client (I used SmartFTP but it's trial only and then requires you to pay), it might be a problem with how Filezilla handles the connection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/4/2019 at 0:39 AM, Ramboj686 said:

You have been banned from The Game...You brought this upon yourself..

Regards,

Thanos

I am sorry to announce that you have been banned as well, because no matter how good your intention was, using The Name without permission is strictly forbidden.

Don't worry though, you can stil appeal at https://www.marvel.com/thanos/appeal/.

• 1 month later...