[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

CNAME record fix and domain deletion

ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org, ns5.byet.org name server directional. But my domain doesn't work. Forwarding to the parking page and to different address. Can you fix CNAME records for epaylas.net? Also, can you delete all the records of epaylas.tk?

1 hour ago, Taner Sen said:

ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org, ns5.byet.org name server directional. But my domain doesn't work. Forwarding to the parking page and to different address. Can you fix CNAME records for epaylas.net? Also, can you delete all the records of epaylas.tk?

Hi, What do you mean by doesn't work?
We could not fix CNAME records for any domain because only you* (as the registered owner) has control over it.
And what do you mean by "delete all records"?

Edit: This might help: 

Edited by PlanetCloud

The attached image lists the domains in my reseller account. But these domains are not working properly. I am using ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org, ns5.byet.org. CNAME records appear incorrect in the DNS records on your servers.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

2 hours ago, Taner Sen said:

Hi, I'm using a free reseller account. So I can't open a ticket via https://support.ifastnet.com/.

Actually, you can. You need to click on "Register" and register for a new support account, filling whichever email and password you want, open a ticket, mention that you are in free hosting and your username, and support will delete the domain for you (except if it was the main signup domain, in which case you will have to ask them to remove the .net domain instead so that you can register again with it, unfortunately the domain that you created the account for cannot be removed or replaced).