[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyOwnFreeHost API

Hi there!

I'm a Russian MyOwnFreeHost reseller (https://hostronavt.ru) and I'm in need of your help.

Do you know how to do this tasks via API:

1) Connect to user's vPanel not via myownfreehost panel, or get link somehow via API (because to give to technical support the admin dashboard is a bad idea)

2) and to change plans via API.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, hostronavt said:

Hi there!

I'm a Russian MyOwnFreeHost reseller (https://hostronavt.ru) and I'm in need of your help.

Do you know how to do this tasks via API:

1) Connect to user's vPanel not via myownfreehost panel, or get link somehow via API (because to give to technical support the admin dashboard is a bad idea)

2) and to change plans via API.

Thanks!

Hi,

The API is really limited as of right now. Currently theres no way of doing point 1, and i belive you can't change plans through the API either.

3 minutes ago, mike said:

Hi,

The API is really limited as of right now. Currently theres no way of doing point 1, and i belive you can't change plans through the API either.

And some more questions:

3) cPanel still doesn't have Let's Encrypt?

4) is it possible to somehow get all clients email to send them some news?

5) what about disposable emails - for example [email protected] - is Russian normail email of big corporation Mail.Ru.

6) why so a lot of accounts being suspended as Spam Registration API? I made a script that unsuspend them automatically when they are blocked and trying to submit a ticket, but the question is the question.

7) is it normal to set unlimited disk for clients, is it not violation of TOS?

Thanks for answer in advance!

17 minutes ago, hostronavt said:

And some more questions:

3) cPanel still doesn't have Let's Encrypt?

4) is it possible to somehow get all clients email to send them some news?

5) what about disposable emails - for example [email protected] - is Russian normail email of big corporation Mail.Ru.

6) why so a lot of accounts being suspended as Spam Registration API? I made a script that unsuspend them automatically when they are blocked and trying to submit a ticket, but the question is the question.

7) is it normal to set unlimited disk for clients, is it not violation of TOS?

Thanks for answer in advance!

3) No.

4) There was a tool for that in the admin panel, but it broke, and a fix is in the works.

5) I dont understand what you are trying to say. Explain further please.

6) You mean many of the accounts created through the API are being suspended for spam ? It probably has nothing to do with the fact they are created through the API.

7) Yes, it's a violation of TOS.

8 minutes ago, mike said:

3) No.

4) There was a tool for that in the admin panel, but it broke, and a fix is in the works.

5) I dont understand what you are trying to say. Explain further please.

6) You mean many of the accounts created through the API are being suspended for spam ? It probably has nothing to do with the fact they are created through the API.

7) Yes, it's a violation of TOS.

6) Yes, that were created through API.

7) So, in Russia we have some rivals that offer your hosting with unlimited disk. Can you somehow suspend them? It's not fair that they don't follow TOS, and the clients like them more...

On 18/7/2019 at 5:55 PM, hostronavt said:

Ok, and who knows how to become senior member? B|

To become a senior member, you need to have a certain amount of posts (I am not sure of the amount you need, sorry).

7) Yes, it's a violation of the TOS.

Wait, what? Where is that on the TOS? I thought MOFH resellers were free to set their disk to unlimited (95367431640625 MB actually but it displays as unlimited) on the vPanel, when did that change?

Can you suspend them?

If you have found a reseller violating the TOS, you can report it at https://support.ifastnet.com.

Edited by PCTipsGR

20 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Wait, what? Where is that on the TOS? I thought MOFH resellers were free to set their disk to unlimited (95367431640625 MB actually but it displays as unlimited) on the vPanel, when did that change?

If you have found a reseller violating the TOS, you can report it at https://support.ifastnet.com.

I asked at support, they said that it is not the violation of TOS.

At support always one answer - We don'to do it manually, we have abuse systems checks.

2 minutes ago, hostronavt said:

I asked at support, they said that it is not the violation of TOS.

At support always one answer - We don'to do it manually, we have abuse systems checks.

Phew, I got worried there... maybe @mike understood something else lol.

As for the other, I thought you were allowed to report resellers violating the TOS, sorry.

3 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

@mike can you confirm that we can and may offer unlimited disk and bandwidth to users?

@hostronavt, InfinityFree uses a hidden form to do the trick. 

If you go to https://myownfreehost.net/signup.php , you can see the maximum per user cuotas.

• Users disk space : 10 GB
  • Users bandwidth : 100 GB / Month
  • Users databases : 10
  • Users domains : 10

2 minutes ago, mike said:

If you go to https://myownfreehost.net/signup.php , you can see the maximum per user cuotas.

• Users disk space : 10 GB
  • Users bandwidth : 100 GB / Month
  • Users databases : 10
  • Users domains : 10

But support at support.ifastnet.com says the following:

There is no such term in our TOS. If the reseller has the option to provide unlimited, that is fine.

And it is true, there is no such term.

53 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

This could be the next crisis.. Mike says there's a limit, the plans site too, but support and legal page says the otherwise.

We has a LOT of resellers offering Unlimited bandwidth and disk and yet they're still up and running.

Hi @PlanetCloud

Yeah, there is such a problem, would be better if iFastNet changes information on his page.

This should resolve.

But it would not be such a crisis, I think.

@mike, could you comment?