[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Full api code?

rukitinc

Hi guys ... I know nobody will send me the whole api, but you could send it to me really need it and in php I'm a beginner. I don't really know how to do that but will someone send me the whole code? If necessary he can put his copyright there :)

1 hour ago, rukitinc said:

I know, but I need the whole code as it works well with the theme of everything

I think he want a fully working system instead of frameworks to work on.

I might think this may help you 

Edited by Aqib

On 7/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, rukitinc said:

so make an api video for me?

Had you read all the comments on the topic which i shared, i think no. If you had checked then you must had found this : https://www.youtube.com/embed/qHILPJVHV3A shared by @einet.

We are not here to make things for you but there are somethings already available which can help you to start.

haha Do not discuss with you guys, and the friend who practically asks for a complete script I don't think you get it for free, because I think nobody would share something complete, I thought about doing it but I don't have time to devote to that, you can use the one mentioned by @aqib as a guide as a guide, but you should have basic knowledge in php otherwise I don't think it will help you much. use youtube there are different videos of how to learn to program in PHP and there you start the demo script that I shared in the community is so that you can see how it works with the api and the rest is in the ingenuity of each user as you can apply the idea to your web project greetings.