[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

my own plans

typicalGtaTG

I just registered and got my details and i was wondering where i can go with this soi want to have a plans system and there will be 2 types of it classic and premium

Classic with have 3 plans

Free- some limitations with 2domains and 2 db

Basic- less limitations with 5 domains and 5 db

Enterprise- custom users will tell me the quota and I'll make it

Then with premium it redirects to iFastNet

I was wondering if i could do that

5 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Ok so can those plans be paid?  Like the basic and enterprise

If you are planning to make what is a free service, a paid service i wouldn't recommend it. Although, what you could do, is offer free hosting, and paid support.

* You can have paid plans if you want to.

11 minutes ago, typicalGtaTG said:

I'm trying to make both free and paid plans @mike also i need help idk anything on how to do the payment gateway

Hi, it is possible to make it a paid plan. You'll have to figure out the payment gateway on your own but I think you might need this: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client/

Remember the tips that Mike says

14 minutes ago, mike said:

If you are planning to make what is a free service, a paid service i wouldn't recommend it.

and Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

Hi, it is possible to make it a paid plan. You'll have to figure out the payment gateway on your own but I think you might need this: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client/

Remember the tips that Mike says

and Good Luck!

Idk anything about php i need someone to guide me through it is there any wordpress plugin for it?

35 minutes ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Idk anything about php i need someone to guide me through it is there any wordpress plugin for it?

Hi, 

There is no WordPress plugin for the client nor the hosting system itself.
You'll have to make your own system and you can learn PHP.

It's great to have a goal while learning BUT to make a successful hosting service, it will take some time.

This is not an easy money. You can't just register, setup WP, throw plugins in, and wait for the money to flow in. You need to advertise, maintain, provide support, and many other small things that I might still haven't known yet.

This is a quick head start to get the system running on bare bones with nice login and signup page: https://github.com/PlanetGamingGG/project-logged
The rest (main site, support system, client area) are not included.

On 9/3/2019 at 1:20 PM, PlanetCloud said:

Hi, 

There is no WordPress plugin for the client nor the hosting system itself.
You'll have to make your own system and you can learn PHP.

It's great to have a goal while learning BUT to make a successful hosting service, it will take some time.

This is not an easy money. You can't just register, setup WP, throw plugins in, and wait for the money to flow in. You need to advertise, maintain, provide support, and many other small things that I might still haven't known yet.

This is a quick head start to get the system running on bare bones with nice login and signup page: https://github.com/PlanetGamingGG/project-logged
The rest (main site, support system, client area) are not included.

On 9/3/2019 at 1:51 PM, WeHostYou360 said:

Or be like me, just use WHMCS for the client area.

Ok so i can use project logged for the login and signup and WHMCS for the client area is that how it works? @PlanetCloud

8 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

There are a few projects wich aim to be a full client area for MOFH, but none of them have been released yet.