[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Cloudflare Error 525

Aloja2

3 hours ago, 360 said:

You probably enabled Full SSL / Strict.

Error 525 indicates that the SSL handshake between Cloudflare and the origin web server failed. This only occurs when the domain is using Cloudflare Full or Full (Strict) SSL mode. This is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server, when this happens, you’ll see “Error 525: SSL handshake failed”.

Go to the SSL/TLS tab and switch it to Flexible.

Full & Strict require a valid certificate to be installed on the server as well.

I thought Byet's default certificate worked with Full?

21 hours ago, 360 said:

Have you gotten it to work?

"360" If everything works perfectly. Tell you which accounts in byet, I have never been able to use SSL with Let's Encript.

"einet" go to your cloudflare account to the SSL / TSL option and check the "Flexible" option, go to Cahe and delete it from your cloudflare account, and do the same in your browser, delete the cache. A problem that arose from a website that came from another site, I had the .htacces file installed, here you have to eliminate, if you have it, the redirection from "http" to "https" and all solved.

Excuse me my English, I use an online translator, anyway if you have doubts try to communicate it to me.

Edited by Aloja2

9 hours ago, 360 said:

@einet he says thanks and that if you need help, he's at your disposal.

@Aloja2Asegúrese de no presionar "Report post" la próxima vez. En lugar de publicar una respuesta, estás informando la publicación.

@360 I am sorry I did not know that I had reported to post as the design of the forum is not equal to the previous one, it is difficult for me to understand well.

And I could solve the problem for those who have this problem. I solved it by creating a free ssl certificate in one of the different pages to create them for free, and uploaded it to the domain cpanel with the problem. load the certificate and leave the cloudflare as it was and error 525 disappeared