[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Blank page on new WordPress site

taariqq

Hi all,

I have created two subdomains one after the domain. The first one, hut.taariqq.com, is working fine. The second one, woocommerce.taariqq.com, giving me a blank white page. I have the wordpress files uploaded into the htdocs folder. I thought it could be because of the name "woocommerce" so I tried to change the name of the folder but it still did not work. Was it because I changed the folder name but not the domain? Anyways, I changed the folder name back to "woocommerce.taariqq.com" but still no go. All I get is a blank screen. However, if I remove the ad-blocker, I get an advertisement page with links on it!!

TIA

Tariq

4 hours ago, 360 said:

Hey,

The "hut" subdomain does seem to work just fine, but your other one does as you mentioned.
Usually, this happens when a subdomain doesn't exist. (That's the way iFastNet profits from free hosting by displaying ads on random non-existent sub-domains that people may come across.)
Try recreating it or something or if it's on a separate account and "taariqq.com" is a reseller account, check if it's suspended.

Chief,

I have a feeling it is the name that I am choosing. I created another one as "ecommerce.taariqq.com" and that does not work either. Just to test, I created "dubai.taariqq.com" and that seems to work! I do believe they are blocking names like 'woocommerce' and 'ecommerce'.

None of my accounts are reseller accounts though.