[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

remove scripts that does not work on free host

HostNow

It's best to remove Wordpress and anything that as issue with your site -- this is what it get everytime i load my site up

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

nah, i know WP has lot off issue, i even try the Composr script and that's giving me issues as well, so i went with something low end, and hoping it would work out..

maybe mike or the owner could look into on disable it on free host for now, and allow it on VIP

as its a bug or something i know Composer is working on it, but not sure on WP if they fix the leaked

2 minutes ago, 360 said:

I don't think that Mike can do that, and I don't see the point of that. (As far as I know, he works for them but doesn't have such power.)
And there are lots of websites running Wordpress flawlessly.
If you have any complaints, I guess that you could open a support ticket at support.ifastnet.com and let them know, but you'll probably get an answer telling you to get a paid plan.

yeah i know. i thought i would share this and maybe he can check into it.. noting to big about.. as i know some Hosting companies like to know if theres any issues or what not.. :) thanks for the reply tho mate.

5 minutes ago, 360 said:

These things are quite known having in mind that the restrictions and limits (that they are so secretive about) have been put in place by them.

Yep Pretty much, but it's cool with me, i thought they would rise limits on ram or adding like 2GB ram for users. would be a big deal breaker... as a IT my self, and HPE server i have, we limit our user like 6GB per client to make sure we don;t get tickets haha

Check the characteristics of the hosting plan that you have, you have very limited resources because I have people who use worpress and do not use all the processes. or verify that you do not have any wordpress pugins that are making multiple requests to the web that produce this fault or something that has working in real time