[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Database connection error

khaiser

I am free hosting for my domain lxl.us and trying to install a script on it but after installation, I am getting the following error. I have added the correct database information such as hostname, username, password, and port but still getting this error. I uninstalled and reinstalled the script for 2 times but still no luck.

"The connection to the database failed ! Please edit the "app/config/config.php" file and make sure your database connection details are correct!"

Please help.

Warm regards,

On 2/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, khaiser said:

I am free hosting for my domain lxl.us and trying to install a script on it but after installation, I am getting the following error. I have added the correct database information such as hostname, username, password, and port but still getting this error. I uninstalled and reinstalled the script for 2 times but still no luck.

"The connection to the database failed ! Please edit the "app/config/config.php" file and make sure your database connection details are correct!"

Please help.

Warm regards,

Please check twice that you have entered the correct data. Check the server adress, as well as, username and password in the web panel.

If this doesn't solve the issue, please open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com