[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

FTP disconnecting

Enoque

15 hours ago, Enoque said:

Hello every time I upload a zipped file it disconnects does anyone know why?

Free hosting doesn't allow you to upload files to the server so that you can download them afterwards.

As for the disconnects, is there any specific error? Or it simply disconnects without giving any feedback ? 

Please check that you have a stable internet connection.

3 hours ago, mike said:

A hospedagem gratuita não permite o upload de arquivos para o servidor, para que você possa baixá-los posteriormente.

Quanto às desconexões, existe algum erro específico? Ou simplesmente desconecta sem dar nenhum feedback? 

Por favor, verifique se você possui uma conexão estável à Internet.

Why do they put reseller hosting for free if I can't upload files with 68mb which is whmcs the default to configure? does not make sense.

22 hours ago, Enoque said:

Why do they put reseller hosting for free if I can't upload files with 68mb which is whmcs the default to configure? does not make sense.

They were restricted because of abuse, and I'm pretty sure that if you can pay for a WHMCS license you can also pay for one of the premium plans which does not have that restriction.

You can upload all the files by unzipping them and manually transferring them using a program like Filezilla.

WHMCS is probably not going to function well in a free hosting account though, because of other restrictions, so I'd recommend you upgrade to a premium plan to host it.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:13 AM, Enoque said:

for free accounts it is limited to 10mb per package. zip should upload your website in parts until it manages to upload the entire website so it works, here because many people previously used the hosting space to save malicious files and material that violates copyright such as mp3 or videos. play improvise and upload the web by parts