[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

I Can't upload the zip file

I can't upload the zip file. I tried to upload online. The problem is, uploaded to the half is stuck. Second, I try to use FTB. The problem is, upload for a while. Where the FTB display it later on. I see in to the web page has not found file. I'm very annoyed. Use several times or so. Don't know why.  Hope someone can lead me right

Edited by freehostadmin

On 4/28/2020 at 2:43 AM, freehostadmin said:

I can't upload the zip file. I tried to upload online. The problem is, uploaded to the half is stuck. Second, I try to use FTB. The problem is, upload for a while. Where the FTB display it later on. I see in to the web page has not found file. I'm very annoyed. Use several times or so. Don't know why.  Hope someone can lead me right

Hi, 

Free hosting is not for hosting file downloads. If you are trying to upload your site, unzip the file, and upload its contents through ftp.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, mike said:

Hi, 

Free hosting is not for hosting file downloads. If you are trying to upload your site, unzip the file, and upload its contents through ftp.

^ also there is a limit for uploading zip file (i don't remember that limit correctly).
Also be sure that you are uploading your files inside htdocs folder.

13 hours ago, Aqib said:

^ also there is a limit for uploading zip file (i don't remember that limit correctly).
Also be sure that you are uploading your files inside htdocs folder.

10MB upload

• 1 year later...

There is an method of uploading big files on byet free hostings.

If you have a archived file, extract it on your PC.

Then navigate to your free hosting file manager and go to htdocs.

On extracted archive, there should be folders or file. Upload folders seperately and files seperately. 

Done!

8 hours ago, Ostad Fardeen said:

There is an method of uploading big files on byet free hostings.

If you have a archived file, extract it on your PC.

Then navigate to your free hosting file manager and go to htdocs.

On extracted archive, there should be folders or file. Upload folders seperately and files seperately. 

Done!

That is the best practice to upload big archived files. However, please don't bump old topics.