[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Site was DDOSED

starline

Hello,

My hosting site was recently ddosed - this, of course, closed the hosting account.

This is the error message i get:

Account Suspended
Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.
Make a Support Ticket to find out more

The support ticket just leads to my own support system, and i cant actually get onto the site. We have enabled Cloudfare DDOs protection now, but how do i actually get the hosting account back so we can continue with buisness?

Thank you.

13 hours ago, einet said:

Have you received an answer? you must register on the link they tell you and write a ticket with the problem you present.

Yeah, i did - they said they cant keep DDOSed domains on their platform, and so i have to register it again.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:05 PM, starline said:

Yeah, i did - they said they cant keep DDOSed domains on their platform, and so i have to register it again.

Hey there. Have you fixed this? I can't access your site. The homepage redirects to suspendeddomain.org ? 

Im sorry to hear this. You new domain works for me pretty well. I saw you have enabled cloudflare on your old domain. You can go to cloudflare dashboard>page rules and create a 301 redirect to your new domain! Please let me know if this helped you.

2 hours ago, Dimitris said:

Im sorry to hear this. You new domain works for me pretty well. I saw you have enabled cloudflare on your old domain. You can go to cloudflare dashboard>page rules and create a 301 redirect to your new domain! Please let me know if this helped you.

Would the cpanel still work from this domain too?