[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Project LOGGED v2.0 - Free Login and Signup Form Template [2023 Update]

After months in the making and years in the design, Project LOGGED v2.0 is finally released!

With it, new features were added such as translations, better design and user experience, and support for custom features. 
It is available at https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/project-logged/releases/tag/v2.0.
Documentation: https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/project-logged/wiki/Documentation-(v2.x)

If you encounter any errors/bugs, please open an issue on GitHub. 
Discord: https://discord.gg/mmEWpnwB8D

This thread is originally LOGGED version 1.8.1. If you want to discuss/reply about LOGGED version 2.0, please do so in LOGGED v2.0 Thread here: 

Edited by PlanetCloud
Updated to LOGGED v2.0

• Chronos featured and pinned this topic

I do really have to rate it with 5'/5 stars. It is something that every free hosting reseller needs (if they don't built a client area). Easy to use, easy to setup, many features... what else do we need???

Congrats @PlanetCloud for your excellent work!!!

For those who haven't tried it yet, you should really do.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!

I'd recommend you update your signature, and more specifically the links (the second link is not working at all, at least the first one has a redirect, though it would be good if Project Logged v1.8 would get out of the WIP section of your signature as well).

By the way, are you going to post it as a release on GitHub, or would that be pointless?

On 6/30/2020 at 1:21 AM, Anyx said:

Awesome!

I'd recommend you update your signature, and more specifically the links (the second link is not working at all, at least the first one has a redirect, though it would be good if Project Logged v1.8 would get out of the WIP section of your signature as well).

By the way, are you going to post it as a release on GitHub, or would that be pointless?

Yes, Thanks for pointing this out :D

On 6/15/2020 at 4:24 AM, 360 said:

Nicely done! Glad that you are still working on it. Keep up the excellent work! | L.E: I pinned & featured your topic.

Thank you very much :D

On 6/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, Dimitris said:

I do really have to rate it with 5'/5 stars. It is something that every free hosting reseller needs (if they don't built a client area). Easy to use, easy to setup, many features... what else do we need???

Congrats @PlanetCloud for your excellent work!!!

For those who haven't tried it yet, you should really do.

Thank you :D

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, Thoufeeq said:

Can anyone help my in customization of my website.I just started to learn code:/.

Project Logged Include documentation which can help you

Also, if you want to install template on your site and you don't have html/css knowledge then in that case you can find many html templates for hosting sites on google.

3 hours ago, Thoufeeq said:

yes, I configured with a template and Even i have a good knowledge with html/css/Js but I am 15 years old.

I didn't done any projects to get experienced.

I want guidence from a senior like you.

I want to create like infinityfree but not for money. I want to strong my coding skills by doing this project.

Can you help me aqib.

give me a reply please

The best way to getting starting with static template is to use frameworks. I would recommend
https://materializecss.com/

https://getbootstrap.com/

7 hours ago, Thoufeeq said:

yes, I configured with a template and Even i have a good knowledge with html/css/Js but I am 15 years old.

I didn't done any projects to get experienced.

I want guidence from a senior like you.

I want to create like infinityfree but not for money. I want to strong my coding skills by doing this project.

Can you help me aqib.

give me a reply please

Hi @Thoufeeq

You can customise your site with css,html and js, but you can't build a site like infinyfree using it. You should use a backend programming language like php to build a site like infinityfree.

Html, css and javascript are intended for front end,a site like infinityfree has a lot of things to do in the backend. If you really want to build a custom clientarea i suggest you to learn php and a php framework (which will make your work a lot easier).

As @Aqib stated you can use a css framework while working with frontend. Bootstrap is a good option but before considering materializecss, keep in mind that it hasn't been updated for a long time.

Take a look at UIkit which is a css framework i love personally.

Edited by uHost

On 10/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, uHost said:

Hi @Thoufeeq

You can customise your site with css,html and js, but you can't build a site like infinyfree using it. You should use a backend programming language like php to build a site like infinityfree.

Html, css and javascript are intended for front end,a site like infinityfree has a lot of things to do in the backend. If you really want to build a custom clientarea i suggest you to learn php and a php framework (which will make your work a lot easier).

As @Aqib stated you can use a css framework while working with frontend. Bootstrap is a good option but before considering materializecss, keep in mind that it hasn't been updated for a long time.

Take a look at UIkit which is a css framework i love personally.

I invite you to give demo a non-binding demo.x3host. ml is available for download and personalization to everyone's liking you can modify and improve it in the front section below the video this to download includes (account registration and logging and creation, suspension and reactivation of account hosting from the reseller api)

48 minutes ago, Aqib said:

That's my favorite framework. It was updated about 4 months ago. 

Hey @Aqib

I too love materializecss but it's somewhat abandoned now.

All they update is the patreon sponsors in their footer. The only thing they updated 4 months back was the footer.

15 hours ago, uHost said:

Hey @Aqib

I too love materializecss but it's somewhat abandoned now.

All they update is the patreon sponsors in their footer. The only thing they updated 4 months back was the footer.

Alright, the main files were uploaded an year ago. But it's still best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! Important Announcement for Everyone using Project LOGGED v1.8

There's an issue that went under the radar for a while. That is that the script would not work properly if hosted on MOFH server. Unfortunately I don't pickup on this as I used my own server for the testing. The issue is now fixed with the release of v1.8.1. Kindly update your Project LOGGED files if you're hosting it on MOFH servers. The new release can be found on GitHub (https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/project-logged/releases).

Only external signups are affected by this issue.

Thank you for using Project LOGGED.

Have a nice day!

• PlanetCloud changed the title to [UPDATED 29/1/21] Project LOGGED v1.8.1 Released - Free Authentication Template for MOFH!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • PlanetCloud changed the title to Project LOGGED v2.0 - Free Login and Signup Form Template [2023 Update]
  • Burke Knight locked this topic