[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

WHMCS help

Hi,

After almost an year of having vanilla just simple signup/login page for my host and no way to manage the services I've finally decided to use WHMCS so clients can manage their services from me, but only 1 issue that is that MOFH allows only 3services/client which means that I'll have to find a way to limit the packages so that they can only get 3 services on my WHMCS. Please let me know if you know how i can do it thank you.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, 360 said:

I've been having the same question and couldn't really find something to go with, so I just let them create accounts and manually suspend some from time to time.

This request (limiting products per user) has been "Under consideration" for the past six years by now... Just don't worry about it and let them create accounts; nothing's really going to happen, and it isn't your fault if someone creates more than three accounts. There are users with lots of accounts already, so don't stress over it.

What you should be worrying about is client accounts on your website if you have a limited WHMCS license, such as the starter one with a limit of 250 customers.

I might be able to help you get started with WHMCS and possibly show you how I've been doing things with it like what modifications I had on my website, how I was blocking possible spammers & abusers, and whatnot. At the time I was running one of my bigger websites, I had ended up blocking almost 3,000 temporary e-mail providers since they were so used by bad users to get through, but they'd be stopped by the anti-fraud system most of the time.

And to provide you any help, I'll need to make sure that you are indeed authorized to be using WHMCS. You probably already know that by now.

L.E: I'm not sure if these are useful but take a look.

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4867-product-limiter

https://whmcs.community/topic/157233-limit-one-product-per-customer/

Ahh thank you so much for the addon I might buy it and yes If you could show me how to configure it properly so people don't abuse it then that'd be great as for the licensing I will get a license for it first before installing or doing anything practically to it, I made this post to ask about it so I can actually plan out on how to proceed with it on my host as I don't want to waste 1months just trying to figure out how to stop the spammers and the bad people.