[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Upgrade Hosting Plan

starline

Is there a way to upgrade the main hosting plan?

By this, I mean the actually account that hosts the domain & front page.

Instead of it being on the default plan, can I allocate a different plan to the main account - or would I need to contact iFastNet?

2 minutes ago, 360 said:

Same way as you would with a customer's account after creating your packages.

Here's a link to make it easier just one thing to add, your user at the end.

https://panel.myownfreehost.net/panel/index.php?option=drilldown&username=USERNAME-HERE 

Once you're on that page, scroll down and look for the package, select the package you want to assign yourself, then press "Change package for user," and that's it.

Ah thanks.

Do you also have an tutorial or something for Yandex? Don't really understand how you set it up.

Thankyou.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 10:13 PM, 360 said:

It doesn't seem to change the title of my package in the control panel, so I'd suggest you open a support ticket to change your package.

I had this issue as well. Once a package is assigned to the user, the system doesn't like to update it. So, the workaround I used is on the user page I defined the custom quotas using the boxes for them on that page. It will change the quotas and reflect that in the user account. 
Hope this helps

Hope this helps.

On 8/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, MFS Webhosting said:

I had this issue as well. Once a package is assigned to the user, the system doesn't like to update it. So, the work around I used is on the user page I defined the custom quotas using the boxes for them on that page. It will change the quotas and reflect that in the user account. 

Hope this helps

I cannot seem to find this at all. 

Your site's sign up page seems to be broken - the captcha isn't showing up and the iframe just disappears when the confirmation is supposedly meant to appear.

22 hours ago, starline said:

I cannot seem to find this at all. 

Your site's sign up page seems to be broken - the captcha isn't showing up and the iframe just disappears when the confirmation is supposedly meant to appear.

Which site are you going to? I just tested the link to the email, and it seems to be functioning fine. I placed a sandbox order, and from start to finish was the process I expected. But, if your having issues with it, then I apologize. If you are interested in the email, send me a DM with your domain name and contact details, and I'll create the account in the back end, so you don't have any problems. Just let me know how you would like to proceed. I think I am also going to work on a PHP sign up form for this; that way, resellers can use that form.