Review aavidtutorials.com

11 minutes ago, 360 said:

The top of the website where posts are shown seemed a bit overcrowded

UfOkGZ5.png

You mean this area. I used this design to make it look nice but I will consider your review.

12 minutes ago, 360 said:

the images were of inferior quality due to your theme resizing them.

Maybe because I am using lazy loading for images (enabled by default in my theme for speed optimization).

13 minutes ago, 360 said:

When loading some of the posts, I had to wait a bit longer than usual.

Yeah! that only happen first time because there is no way for preloading cache on Cloudflare servers.

14 minutes ago, 360 said:

The posts seem to be great though, that means that they are nicely explained and have a good look at them to point things out 

Thanks

15 minutes ago, 360 said:

It would be best if you tried improving load times and image quality

Already working on it but there is no way for preloading cache on Cloudflare server so if site is visited first time from new country then that user have to wait quite a bit.

17 minutes ago, 360 said:

try putting MyOwnFreeHost in the post titles instead of MOFH since it could bring more attention to the posts (this can apply to other brands too)

I did MOFH to avoid long titles but will consider this recommendation the next time I'll make post, thanks.

17 minutes ago, 360 said:

You should take into consideration the suggestions of GTMetrix

e2AZ0hr.png

25 minutes ago, 360 said:

Pingdom Website Speed Test

rxT7JX6.png

As far as I know cloudflare already have gzip compression enabled. (I am using brotli compression from cloudflare)

38 minutes ago, 360 said:

Google PageSpeed Insights

caUel9R.png

Not able to find cumulative layout shift as of now I don't have any ads because haven't got approval from AdSense. Also can't remove unused css and js as it's WordPress site.

Thanks for your honest review, I will consider your review and I am trying my best to improve speed.

Very Detailed step-by-step tutorials, very nice informative topics aswell. I really like your tutorials, I wish the website was a bit more modern looking especially the header/nav bar other than that 10/10 ngl really good what you've done there. The effort clearly shows and It's very good. Thank you for making such great community resources, Keep up the good work 👍

13 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Very Detailed step-by-step tutorials, very nice informative topics aswell. I really like your tutorials,

Thanks

I wish the website was a bit more modern looking especially the header/nav bar

Hmm, ain't it modern :D

other than that 10/10 ngl really good what you've done there. The effort clearly shows and It's very good. Thank you for making such great community resources, Keep up the good work 👍

Thanks for such a great review! Really appreciate this :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 360 locked this topic