[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

WHMCS single sign-on

Hi,

As many of you know that the Single Sign on for whmcs doesn't work so do the quick shortcuts, Now the only way to login is to get credentials from the email. My users kept on opening tickets saying that it doesn't work so today I was finally able to remove both quick shortcuts and the "Login to Cpanel", "Login to Webmail" as for the change password it actually works so I decided to keep it. I was also able to find a way for changing the links to where those buttons takes you/adding new buttons there. Now, My plan is to replace the buttons in the quick shortcuts to show the actual credentials like this. And I've also found a way to do that aswell but now I'm stuck I don't know how to fetch those values there the values like {$service_username} from the email templates don't work but I know for sure there has to be a way to do this. If you're good at whmcs and know a method of fetching those please let me know either here or my discord idk if sharing discord is allowed so PM me for that.

When I do all this I'll release a tutorial on how to do it all, For now I need your help.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by typicalGtaTG
Forgot to insert link.

15 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Hi,

As many of you know that the Single Sign on for whmcs doesn't work so do the quick shortcuts, Now the only way to login is to get credentials from the email. My users kept on opening tickets saying that it doesn't work so today I was finally able to remove both quick shortcuts and the "Login to Cpanel", "Login to Webmail" as for the change password it actually works so I decided to keep it. I was also able to find a way for changing the links to where those buttons takes you/adding new buttons there. Now, My plan is to replace the buttons in the quick shortcuts to show the actual credentials like this. And I've also found a way to do that aswell but now I'm stuck I don't know how to fetch those values there the values like {$service_username} from the email templates don't work but I know for sure there has to be a way to do this. If you're good at whmcs and know a method of fetching those please let me know either here or my discord idk if sharing discord is allowed so PM me for that.

When I do all this I'll release a tutorial on how to do it all, For now I need your help.

Thank you for reading.

The hosting account username should be given to you when the api creates the hosting account. you should check in your whmc database if you indicate in the tables something like what you are looking for but you should identify the function to create hosting accounts and there should tell you what data extracts at the time of creation I would like to help you but to use whmc require a license try to install in demo but requires license.

10 hours ago, einet said:

The hosting account username should be given to you when the api creates the hosting account. you should check in your whmc database if you indicate in the tables something like what you are looking for but you should identify the function to create hosting accounts and there should tell you what data extracts at the time of creation I would like to help you but to use whmc require a license try to install in demo but requires license.

ahh I see, welp I think i just need to see in which variable the values are stored once i find the value it can easily be displayed then.