[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

I am new a member, I will know how to register free reseller hosting and how to get started, and is that its also works in French language

hi, my name is isaac i am in africa precisely in the democratic republic of congo, i will also become a reseller of free hosting as well, but i have a few questions to ask you: 1. concerning the language es que des sites  Web and flat and even the services also work in French or it's only in English because I myself speak French English I will interpretation with the dictionary, 2. my second question is this how to proceed to  finally register to become a hosting reseller, I tried to register but I did not succeed I will know that I must first buy a domain name and then insert it or everything is free, I  really need your help on that, because i didn't buy the domain name but tried to enter a name where it says domain name i inserted for example this: aticrdc  .org but nothing works and the email address I entered unfortunately its not working, if  you have a guide please send me help me.  Thank you very much I await your response cordially

Edited by Isaac NYATSHI

1 hour ago, Isaac NYATSHI said:

concerning the language es que des sites  Web and flat and even the services also work in French or it's only in English

Don't know much but I believe you can change language but the support may not be provided in french, It will be only in English but @360 can confirm this :D

my second question is this how to proceed to  finally register to become a hosting reseller

You will need a domain and email address.

I tried to register but I did not succeed I will know that I must first buy a domain name and then insert it or everything is free, I  really need your help on that, because i didn't buy the domain name but tried to enter a name where it says domain name i inserted for example this: aticrdc  .org but nothing works and the email address I entered unfortunately its not working

You have to purchase domain name or get a free one from freenom.com (except .tk one) and then you will need to point your domain Namesevers to:
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

After that enter your valid email address and then continue. You will receive an email within 24 hours which will contain your details for your free hosting reseller account.

if  you have a guide please send me help me

https://aavidtutorials.com/mofh/how-to-get-free-reseller-hosting/

NOTE: If this violates rules (like advertising then please let me know I will remove the link) as I believe he asked for guide and I provided mine one :D so this might not considered as advertising.

hi please help me i am a free hosting reseller i will know how to modify the pages of my home website of my reseller not the control panel but my website here is the link www.atic-rdc.tk, i will  that it be in French because here in Africa precisely in the DRC we speak French and I also have some writing that I will write on my site if possible, but the most important is to change the language of the site to  French, please I await your response cordially thank youScreenshot_20200805-184452.thumb.png.5238d9cbad799e6060e3456924d61ad8.png

On 8/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, Isaac NYATSHI said:

hi please help me i am a free hosting reseller i will know how to modify the pages of my home website of my reseller not the control panel but my website here is the link www.atic-rdc.tk, i will  that it be in French because here in Africa precisely in the DRC we speak French and I also have some writing that I will write on my site if possible, but the most important is to change the language of the site to  French, please I await your response cordially thank youScreenshot_20200805-184452.thumb.png.5238d9cbad799e6060e3456924d61ad8.png

I think the only way to change the language of your page is by directly editing your website and making translations to the language you prefer. You have the freedom to modify it to the taste and languages that you prefer without problems

There is an easier way to do this. You could manually change all your code into the language of choice. But, the easier way is to use the Google Translator plugin and select all languages and let it translate based upon the languge set in each visitor's computer. 

go here: https://www.dummies.com/education/internet-basics/how-to-install-google-translates-website-translator-plugin/  for additional information

Hope this helps.

Stay safe and healthy