[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to Setup WHMCS with MyOwnFreeHost Reseller Account?

AA22Dev

I know everyone wants to know how they can set up WHMCS with MyOwnFreeHost Reseller Panel. Here is the link to the topic: https://aavidtutorials.com/mofh/how-to-setup-whmcs-with-myownfreehost/

I had tried my best to cover every aspect and make everything easy. You can either watch a video tutorial or read a guide. 

Also, I had attached a hook that will help you to enable the "Login to cPanel" button in your client area.

If anyone is having issues, then he/she can comment, and I will help only if you have a legit license of WHMCS.

Thanks!

Edited by 360
Since this topic may be of interest to our members, I have corrected its grammatical and spelling mistakes to understand it better.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Infinite1 said:

I need some help

That was over 2 years ago.

WHMCS isnt really supported with MOFH, and noone here actively uses it, as there is quite many things that dont & wont work and that you cant/dont want to fix as WHMCS is proprietary. Id reccomend you use one of the free client areas that have been created by the community. Just browse some of the topics here. Please note tho that MOFHY-Lite is not secure anymore.

10 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

WHMCS isnt really supported with MOFH, and noone here actively uses it, as there is quite many things that dont & wont work and that you cant/dont want to fix as WHMCS is proprietary. Id reccomend you use one of the free client areas that have been created by the community. Just browse some of the topics here. Please note tho that MOFHY-Lite is not secure anymore.

I have downloaded an older version of WHMCS, still same issue.

10 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

And also, I tried to use GenerateArea and Xera, but the emails are not working and they have little to no support.